Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Seamus McGrath on sexton st. I am fussy about my car (read a pain) and I have been very happy with Seamus and Bob.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,712 ✭✭✭✭phog

Seamus McGrath on sexton st. I am fussy about my car (read a pain) and I have been very happy with Seamus and Bob.

Thanks.

I had heard good things about him but I actually thought the had closed. Might take a walk up to him tomorrow

Must drop into him about my A/C actually. Still haven't gotten around to that yet

phog wrote: »
    Thanks.

I had heard good things about him but I actually thought the had closed. Might take a walk up to him tomorrow

He had a place in Ballysimon with another mechanic. Seamus moved on but left his name. His new place is on Sexton St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

00 387 65 500 076 Another Spammer From Bosnia and Herzegovina..:cool::cool:

Mr Crumble got a call from that number THREE times yesterday. Obviously didn't answer, but they really weren't giving up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Mr Crumble got a call from that number THREE times yesterday. Obviously didn't answer, but they really weren't giving up.
    the number barely rang my phone any way,blocked it straight away.its a spare phone anyway so i knew it was a spammer when they called it.no one has the number.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Steps Concert in Thomond Park has been completely cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Lack of tickets being bought?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

• Advertisement

Lads anybody remember the video that was going around facebook of a fellow in limerick that knocked out two knackers when he was trying to protect his girl friend outside Brown thomas @ nighttime. when he did all u can hear is cheering & car horns going off. when was that lads ??

Found it lads after going through stuff for an hour:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

When was this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

Found it lads after going through stuff for an hour

Please post as seeing that would be the icing on the cake of a great weekend!

When was this?
    july 2012 i think it was. You prob remember it. this was only one i could find of it.love the cheers & car horns going @ the end. processing @ the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Also lads, there's a house on Edward Street that seems to have a lot of misfortunes hanging around it in the evening/night-time, is a shelter of sorts? It's the second door from the left in this Google Maps Screenshot.

Judging by the CCTV on the building, I'd imagine it's some sort of shelter or hostel.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Judging by the CCTV on the building, I'd imagine it's some sort of shelter or hostel.

I just googled it. Eden Villa, 31 Edward Street was used as a temporary shelter for homeless during the recent storms. Seems to be still classed as a temporary shelter although it’s been open a while.

I looked at buying a house along there and the wet house around the corner along with the narrow two way completely put me off an otherwise perfect house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

What do you expect from the council. They'd need a three day junket with expenses just to investigate if John Gilligan is secretly moonlighting as the Burger King

:D Vlad, you definitely have a way with words

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Is there any chance we could have our random waffle thread back ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

jonski wrote: »

So apparently there was a llama and Bob Geldof in Limerick at the weekend

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

jonski wrote: »

Mod Note: Ok I get this is a random waffle thread, but lads any chance you can take the last few pages discussion out to a separate thread pls?
    Its viable enough for its own :)

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭LeoD

yop wrote: »
    Mod Note: Ok I get this is a random waffle thread, but lads any chance you can take the last few pages discussion out to a separate thread pls?

It's heartening to note that discussions about trying to convert Limerick into a less car centric city don't quality as waffle - woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

If I start a Limerick Transport thread, can you move the posts from the last few pages to it? Would be good to keep the discussion going.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Mod Note:
    Limerick Transport Thread started and moved the posts to there. Go Mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭kerryked

Anyone know what the development directly opposite Vistakon is? Townmore construction doing it, seem to be a large enough construction outfit, have done schools in Kilmallock and Castletroy. Could be another extension to the J&J campus or something else entirely?

kerryked wrote: »
    Anyone know what the development directly opposite Vistakon is? Townmore construction doing it, seem to be a large enough construction outfit, have done schools in Kilmallock and Castletroy. Could be another extension to the J&J campus or something else entirely?

Just an IDA office building I think

Mod Note:
    Limerick Transport Thread started and moved the posts to there. Go Mad!

I was wondering where this new thread came out of ;):D:D:D now I know :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Anyone know where I might get a cheap single bed base around the place?

Something along these lines that I could pick up?

http://www.beds.ie/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/s/i/single_divan_house_white.jpg

• Advertisement

Factory carpets place do cheap and cheerful beds.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement