Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist available (no Exp in band)

• 16-02-2014 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Just Gonna throw it out there..
    I'm a guitarist from dublin being playing for a few years now i'm 23 years old and mainly into rock and punk rock and can play a few songs.
    I would like to join a band or start one with people around the same level as me. Bands i would be into are Blink 182, Greenday, Queen, rolling stones, van halen, ac/dc and a good few more. i'm really interested in joining/starting a band as i said i've no exp in playing in bands or anything.. but I gotta start somewhere right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 deniseOF

Hey It's I'm Denise, me and a guitarist Adam is putting together a band we've not been in a band yet but we want to get the experience and it'l be a bit of fun! ill be the singer.
    me and Adam have just been doing a few covers ourselves were hoping when we get member we can write some original, rehearse and hopefully start gigging! me and Adam are 20, so we need a guitarist bassist and drummer . If it sounds like something you would be up for let me know,and our influences would be metallica, Foo fighters, creed,red hot chilli peppers,
    You me at six, Rise Against,Nickleback, ,paramore (first 3 albums) Killswitch Engage and evanescence. and so much more but thatss a few were based in dublin

Advertisement