Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Yopyop

EGAR wrote: »
    This is Luna. She was found nearly two weeks ago near the priest's house in Mountshannon, County Clare, in a ditch severly injured. A kind man from Dublin who's name I do not know brought her to my vet. We have tried to re-unite her with her owner but no one has come forward. The wound is big and was quite infected which is why it could not be stitched. She is now at EGAR and is waiting for her owner. If no one comes forward she will be re-homed in due course. She is very very tame and was in good nick otherwise. If you live in or around Mountshannon, please let people know that a black cat with white bib was found. Thank you!

297341_10150377020610889_169411475888_8471159_56173186_n.jpg

I know this sounds crazy but she looks like my cat that I lost over a year ago!!! Name was Bella!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

These three gorgeous souls were picked up straying together in the Knocklyon/Templeogue area yesterday and are in Dunboyne Pound. They look to be in good nick, so I'm desperately hoping someone is looking for them; there's a good chance they could have been stolen and then deliberately strayed. Two dogs and a bitch.

416939_10150747573512474_270131087473_11472055_963165222_n.jpg

429562_10150747573627474_270131087473_11472057_1631570924_n.jpg

422554_10150747573742474_270131087473_11472058_715999089_n.jpg

Spread the word, people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭born2bwild

Clondalkin - very, very quiet little dog. He walked into my school today - no-one came to collect him .After sitting in my office all day I eventually brought him to the vet - he seemed a bit sick.
    He's grand, now - sleeping in my house.
    Something tells me that he lives with a granny or grand-da - he makes no noise and is just a calm little fella - but grannies and grandas don't use the interweb, do they?
    Any suggestions for reuniting this chap with his owner (if he has an owner)?
    PM me anyway if you know anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mummytotwo

FOUND young black lab/collie? mix. I found her in the westside area in galway. She has 4 white feet and a white tip on her tail. I reckon shes about 12 weeks old. Im hoping someone might know who she belongs to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 yettie

hi all. looking for a golden labrador, 10 years old lost since 15th march 2012 from dublin rd, athlone. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

litup wrote: »
    A white Siberian Husky pup missing from Bayside in Dublin since yesterday, reported sighting in Baldoyle yesterday afternoon. Please get in touch if you have any info. Thanks

http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/tuv65z

Just to update, this guy is back home safe, but had been stolen from the garden. A reminder to be vigilent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Lovely well trained black and white mature male Border Collie at Kilcock, Co. Kildare. The dog looks sad and injured as if he was hit by a car or something.

I have no photos he is a very strong boned dog lovely Browne eyes.

Long shot I am doing this on behalf of my someone else as I live in Offalyy he is in her garden almost a week and is not being fed :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭treascon

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Lovely well trained black and white mature male Border Collie at Kilcock, Co. Kildare. The dog looks sad and injured as if he was hit by a car or something.

I have no photos he is a very strong boned dog lovely Browne eyes.

Long shot I am doing this on behalf of my someone else as I live in Offalyy he is in her garden almost a week and is not being fed :mad:

The dog is lying in someone's garden injured & unfed? Is this a joke?

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭MarthaMyDear

Brown and white beagle type dog seen wandering in Sundays Well estate, Naas this evening around 10 o clock. Ran across the road into the AIB building on the Blessington Road. Very friendly, but disappeared around the back of the building when we tried to catch it. No collar, medium sized.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mutiny

[IMG][/img]6860779994_2749d65400.jpg
    IMG_2196 by karen browett, on Flickr/IMG]
    [IMG][/img]6860779746_fefa795335.jpg
    IMG_2195 by karen browett, on Flickr/IMG]

This little lady was howling around our road for about an hour at windows, and was intent on getting in our back door. She's only about 6 months old, super friendly, a little bit dirty but she could have just rolled in a bush, she's a messer by the looks of it! Theres a poster for a pure white cat down the road from us, but the hand written phone number is a wrong number, to some poor guy who has been inundated with calls about the cat. The poster is by the Maxol garage in Harolds Cross, we live on Rathgar Villas. If anyone nearby recognises either the cat or knows the posters and has seen them elsewhere please get in touch. The cat is in our kitchen at the moment, but we have 2 cats and we cant put them in together, and Im not around tomorrow. We also have no transport to bring her to be checked for a chip, so please, any info at all, get in touch.
    Thanks,

<snip>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 QueenBee81

Hi all. My Jack Russell vanished while out for his walk on Tuesday morning 20-03-2012. He was on Murvey beach near Roundstone, Co.Galway. He is white and light brown, was wearing a red collar and is 6years old and called Joey.
    If anyone has seen him please let me know.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

QueenBee81 - Best of luck in finding Joey....We will be thinking of ye both!...GSW x

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

I have my fingers crossed that he'll find his way home.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cleverclogs84

Hi

For anyone in the Dublin 11, Finglas / Ballymun / Ikea area.... my pet kitten (indoor only) managed to somehow get out of the apartment and is now missing.

He is 6 months old, completely black with grey eyebrows, he answers to the name Logan. He is extremely nervous and scares easily. If anyone comes across him at all please reply and advise, it would be very much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 xxtrazaxx

Hi
    I a missing my ginger cat (peaches), male approx 18mths a large cat was wearing a black collar with no bell.
    He is possible in the Renmore area as I recently moved house from there to Mervue, so people would be used to seeing him and wont realise he is missing.
    Please if anyone has seen my cat please let me know really want to have him back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 derrie

Hi,

This little fella was found wondering the estate in Lucan - it was getting dark so we've taken him in for the night and we'll bring to the vets in the morning to check for a chip

198042.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Long shot but ...

[STOLEN 19-03-2012]
    Animal: dog
    Breed: Mixed
    Area: Limerick / Drombanna
    Mobile: <snip>
    Male /Collar Yes /ID Tag Yes /Microchipped Yes /Neutered No

http://lostandfound.ie He is a miniature jack russle .His is brown and white. Mainly a brown face
    [update]

http://www.lostandfound.ie/index.php?recordsPerPage=200&currentPosition=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Hamelton

Found male golden lab in lucan at 6am. Looks well feed, no collar. Will post pics later. Dog warden is collecting him and will bring to dunboyne pound if he isnt microchipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

URGENT, DOG MISSING FROM LUSK, PLEASE CAN EVERYONE SHARE LINK ON THEIR FB PAGES http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3331655323868&set=a.1815972832753.101186.1043047221&type=1&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭crally

Found very small female terrier, rust/orange in colour, long hair, 4 white socks, found on University Campus, this dog is safe and being minded until her owners are located.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

There's a very elderly looking quite fat golden brown coloured terrier walking up and down along the coast road in Easkey, co. sligo. Very old looking, greying along the face, doddery walk and sort of arches his back making it look like he's a bit of a pot belly. Could very well be a locals dog out for a walk but I walk a good bit there regularly and iv never seen him before. No collar or tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭grind gremlin

GSD type dog in Parklands Maynooth.

Just spotted him wandering around a few mins ago. No collar.... looks a little thin although I'm not sure if he's of slim build. LOL. He may not be missing at all but just thought I'd post this.....

Labrador found approx 6-8yrs old. Male, entire. mulhuddart area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 snifflescat

Missing a small black cat, responds to Sniffles, very friendly. Lost around Inchicore/The Ranch (Dublin) area on Friday the 30th of march.
    sniff.jpg
    Reward offered!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭FastFuse

This dog is currently hanging around outside Aldi on the Fonthill Road, Dublin. Very agitated. He has a collar with no tag. The security guy thinks he has been there for a couple of hours. Is he a pomeranian?

6896452908_dca4431bcc_z.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mamo4ka

The 6 months old cat missing in Balbriggan. She had a black collar on her neck. If found please PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Rolomolo

We found this lovely little Canary bird outside the church in East Wall yesterday, it doesn't seem like it's traveled far so if anyone in the area has lost this little bird send me a message and we'll get her back to you asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Reclaimed from the pound this week, well done Derrie!
    derrie wrote: »
    Hi,

This little fella was found wondering the estate in Lucan - it was getting dark so we've taken him in for the night and we'll bring to the vets in the morning to check for a chip

198042.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭northern lights

Found near Kanturk - Tan coloured long haired wee terrier (male) wearing a heavy black collar but no ID. From speaking to neighbours he's been around for the last week. He's a lovely affectionate wee fellow but very thin. Looks like he's an outside dog as coat in quite poor condition. This could be as a result of being lost though :-(
    Would love to see him back with his owners as we're unable to keep him long-term.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 aof1983

MY 7 yr old sons dog was stolen from otside our home at 8.40pm on d 5th of april 2012 by 2 men one wearing blue jeans a blak jaket blak hat nd blak gloves and driving new model silver 4 dr ford fiesta he is an american akita brown and white he is 5 months old if u knw dis breed ul knw hes nt a small dog he is about d sizw of a labrodour please if u cn help return dis beloved pet to my son i wud really appertiate gardai hav seen video footage of it happening d pic ttached was taken a few weeks ago my home is in county limerick near cork border if u knw anyone wit dis model car please post details or contact newcastlewest garda station anonymously its sad to think dis is wat d world has come to u cant jus enjoy life

Advertisement