Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Got a car alarm

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

They sound like a right shower of cowboys OP, sorry to hear your bad experience. Nothing worse.

Did you manage to get a receipt for the original purchase?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭coolisin

djimi wrote: »
    MDS in Ballyfermot.

Maybe not, :cool: Im struggling to find a good company but I'm hoping I have being pointed in the correct direction

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭yr one

coolisin wrote: »
    Maybe not, :cool: Im struggling to find a good company but I'm hoping I have being pointed in the correct direction

I'm sure there is somewhere out there that provides the service you require

Sitec wrote: »
    They sound like a right shower of cowboys OP, sorry to hear your bad experience. Nothing worse.

Did you manage to get a receipt for the original purchase?

Hi nope no receipt, learned a very valuable lesson though

djimi wrote: »
    You dont ask or hint at it; you demand it, and continue to demand a refund until its easier for them to give you back the money just to get rid of you.

If it were me they would be politely but firmly informed that they are not welcome within a country mile of my car again after the job they did the first time, and that if they arent prepared to refund the money then you will be taking legal action.

I know, id be reasonable with people usually and I don't like getting into arguments, I do stand up for myself but this was like trying to talk to a brick wall

• Advertisement
Advertisement