Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs Advice

• 22-12-2013 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hey, I'm on my schools debs committee, and we've narrowed the venue down to two options. But we're still undecided. The venues being Westcourt Hotel, Drogheda and the Bridge Court Hotel, Tullamore. Any advice would be appreciated. In particular regarding the two nightclubs. Earth (Drogheda), and Palace (Tullamore). Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

I've no idea about the hotel and nightclub in Tullamore but being from Drogheda, I'd know the Westcourt and Earth very well. The Westcourt itself is decent enough place, it's right in the centre of Drogheda so there's loads of takeaways around for afterwards and Drogheda is easy enough to get to for most people.

Earth is then literally right next to the Westcourt, and it's a good venue too. It has plenty of bars around the the place and the two smoking areas are big as well. To be honest I wouldn't have much gripes about both venues at all!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,088 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

This isn't really LC related - would it not be better in Clearasil and Hormones?

Advertisement