Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cuba Launches Shark Attack on U.S

• 14-09-2007 4:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭

Newspaper headline here

It's hard to find reports on this right now, just have the newspaper headline to go on at the moment.

Do you support Cuba's shark attack on the U.S?

Are shark attacks a legitimate weapon?

Should Ireland consider the use of sharks to defend itself?

In other news, 3 breasted woman and a 3 armed man have a 3 legged baby, what?!

What is your opinion regarding Cuba's shark attack on the U.S 27 votes

I wholeheartedly support Cuba's attack against the Infidels.
    0%
    I am against this (I've seen Jaws II, it's scary).
    40%
    KaromathelordofcheeseskibumCiaran500PlugtallusMOHGLaDOSGenghiz CohenMahatma coatJesus Wept 11 votes
    Fidel Castro has a nice beard.
    7%
    mise_me_fein[Deleted User] 2 votes
    Atari Communisimar
    51%
    Dont be at yourselftony 2 toneRuu_OldRabiesneacy69mdebetsHail 2 Da ChimpJohn MasonJelloDemocAnarchishairyfairy00indoughThe Al Ladkev_s88 14 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Atari Communisimar
    It's a disgrace that the government hasn't budgeted any money for our shark navy. When are they going to wake up to reality and realise that the longer we delay the roll-out of our sharks, the further down the global pecking order we will fall?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Yeah, you're just poncing around with that dolphin in Dingle.

I'm more interested in the headline about Eccentrica Gallumbits at the bottom.

NTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭bostonian

Shark warriors/henchmen almost worked for Dr. Evil. But he had to settle for sea bass, and that made all the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,003 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

This is old news, the date on the paper is september 4th 2001, but then maybe the world trade center attacks were really carried out by the sharks :rolleyes:

heres more proof... that this is old news

heres the latest news killer babies on the loose

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Atari Communisimar
    The people have spoken!

It is a really nice beard though...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

God dam it, I was wondering where my army of sharks went.
    Dam cubans took my sharks and I got nothing in Return!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I was more interested in the three legged baby and how they got a nappy to fit it with that third leg there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

The-Rigger wrote:
    Are shark attacks a legitimate weapon?
    Not without giant frikkin' lasers attached to them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's a disgrace that the government hasn't budgeted any money for our shark navy. When are they going to wake up to reality and realise that the longer we delay the roll-out of our sharks, the further down the global pecking order we will fall?

Yeah, we're the laughing stock of Europe without our shark navy. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

eolhc wrote:
    This is old news, the date on the paper is september 4th 2001, but then maybe the world trade center attacks were really carried out by the sharks :rolleyes:

heres more proof... that this is old news

"Still in a coma, the boy was released from the hospital two short weeks ago after spending nearly a month in the hospital."

They released him while still in a coma?! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

52593109.jpg

Advertisement