Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flipped switch on fuse board

• 17-11-2014 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi guys, there's a flipped switch on my fuse board and won't turn back on, the switch is for the sockets in the house so tv kettle Internet etc, I clicked it back on and worked for ten mins and flipped again, I think the reason one genius I live with left the dryer on for like 10 hours straight, anything I can do to get it working, help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭TheBody

flynn2426 wrote: »
    Hi guys, there's a flipped switch on my fuse board and won't turn back on, the switch is for the sockets in the house so tv kettle Internet etc, I clicked it back on and worked for ten mins and flipped again, I think the reason one genius I live with left the dryer on for like 10 hours straight, anything I can do to get it working, help

Plug out everything and put the switch back up. Keep plugging stuff back in until you find what appliance is causing the problem.

After that, it could be a problem with a socket etc. Time to call an electrician then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

flynn2426 wrote: »

Probably best to start with the drier then :)

Ken

Advertisement