Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Editions Detailed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Just saw this and said I'll throw it up for people to see. does anyone know which edition includes all future dlc, like the hardened edition last year? Thanks :D

http://stickskills.com/2012/08/28/black-ops-2-care-package-hardened-edition-images-surface/

Holy crap that is possibly the coolest edition I have ever seen since Killzone 3 Helghast Edition

200 euro :eek: god gamestop really is a rip off.. Bring back GAME !!

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

200 euro :eek: god gamestop really is a rip off.. Bring back GAME !!

That is a crazy price for it, it looks like a tool box, lol, hardened edition is tempting though..

That is a crazy price for it, it looks like a tool box, lol, hardened edition is tempting though..

I take it Nuketown Zombies is only for them editions? Could you buy it in the store I wonder? Time to get saving :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

€50 deposit in store for Special Editions in Gamestop now:(, between this, Pokemon Black and White 2 and Assassin Creed 3 Join or Die I won't be eating people food for a while, imagination dinners here I come.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

€50 deposit in store for Special Editions in Gamestop now:(, between this, Pokemon Black and White 2 and Assassin Creed 3 Join or Die I won't be eating people food for a while, imagination dinners here I come.

Considering your username i'd thought you would just steal the games :P

Anyone know if the elite mebership with all the future dlc is going to be included with either of these editions this year?

Anyone know if the elite mebership with all the future dlc is going to be included with either of these editions this year?

If its not included in the Care Package Edition theres something wrong ... I think its included in both.. The MW3 hardened was also 85euro iirc.. So cant see why they wouldn't include Elite again, also on that article it said it would follow the same pattern..

If its not included in the Care Package Edition theres something wrong ... I think its included in both.. The MW3 hardened was also 85euro iirc.. So cant see why they wouldn't include Elite again, also on that article it said it would follow the same pattern..

ah right hopefully now, would be far expensive if it wasnt, may try find the cheapest places to pre order now :)

If i see anything else about them will post it in here

• Registered Users Posts: 13,798 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I took the splash and ordered the prestige edition instore yesterday and put €50 on it to take the burn off it when collecting. Like RobbingBandit i'm going to be eating imaginary food for a couple of months (this, Borderlands Loot Chest Edition, and Assassins Creed Freedom Edition). I'm such a sucker for overly expensive editions. But the quadrocoptor is going to be epic!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

It's not included in either, already been confirmed by Activision/Trey Arc, last year was the promotional launch.... Hardened / Care Package and then you have to buy Elite :pac:

Seridisand wrote: »
    It's not included in either, already been confirmed by Activision/Trey Arc, last year was the promotional launch.... Hardened / Care Package and then you have to buy Elite :pac:

Wow, unreal.. What an absolute rip off and the worst thing is that they will still sell out..

Seridisand wrote: »

really? is there any point in buying the hardened edition then? seems like a rip off since the game itself will be sold a rock buttom prices like mw3 at standard edition at launch as the shops try to out do each other, any chance of a link for that message from activision and tryarch

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Many now think the release date of the Wii U will be the same date as Black Ops 2, given that the Wii U might cost upwards of €300 how many here will be going for both a Prestige Edition and a Wii U so close to Christmas?

Many now think the release date of the Wii U will be the same date as Black Ops 2, given that the Wii U might cost upwards of €300 how many here will be going for both a Prestige Edition and a Wii U so close to Christmas?

Neither for me tbh.. Prestige Edition is a rip off and Wii U will be a gimmick just like the Wii.. Maybe after Christmas though when titles get better.. With 3DS and Vita launches I may never buy a launch console again.. (apart from PS4)

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

really? is there any point in buying the hardened edition then? seems like a rip off since the game itself will be sold a rock buttom prices like mw3 at standard edition at launch as the shops try to out do each other, any chance of a link for that message from activision and tryarch

It's actually on the same site:

http://stickskills.com/2012/08/28/call-of-duty-elite-not-included-in-black-ops-2-special-editions/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,798 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Wouldn't want the elite anyway, imo for a single player not in a clan it's a waste. Granted, you get the maps "free" but there's usually never enough playing the new mass before general release so I get crap laggy games.

Advertisement