If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FEW CLEARANCE ITEMS - WEDNESDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2014

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭kooga

John

anymore clearance TV's left in and around the 40"

Thanking you

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

kooga wrote: »
    John

Thanking you
    Kooga,

I have a completely as new Samsung UE40F6400 http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40h6400/sams-ue40h6400 that a Customer purchased from us, took out of the box and realised it was too big for the location, reboxed it and we collected it - it will be indistinguishable from new and of course is boxed with all its bits - it wasn't even used for a day!

They were £499.95 now £479.95 and I'll do an additional 10% off taking the price to £431/ €549.99 and of course the 5 year warranty still applies.

Thanks again and keep me posted if this would suit!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭kooga

kooga wrote: »
    John

Thanking you
    Kooga,

I have a completely as new Samsung UE40F6400 http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40h6400/sams-ue40h6400 that a Customer purchased from us, took out of the box and realised it was too big for the location, reboxed it and we collected it - it will be indistinguishable from new and of course is boxed with all its bits - it wasn't even used for a day!

They were £499.95 now £479.95 and I'll do an additional 10% off taking the price to £431/ €549.99 and of course the 5 year warranty still applies.

Thanks again and keep me posted if this would suit!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks john for the prompt reply.

that price is a bit out of my league at the moment, was thinking in and around the price of the few toshibas ye had. Keep us posted if any more come in.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

How are ye
    Looking for a CD player to go with the bit of kit I got from yourselfs would Onyko one do the job or what would you recommend?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hootanany wrote: »
    How are ye
    Looking for a CD player to go with the bit of kit I got from yourselfs would Onyko one do the job or what would you recommend?
    Hi Hootanany.

Onkyo do the C7030 which is priced at £189.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/cd-players/onkyo/c7030/onky-c7030

This is a very nice little CD player. Let me know if it would suit.

We currently have these in stock and ready to ship.

Shipping would be the usual £12.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭wilsixon

Dave - apologies for this - I've asked the guys to give you a shout again today - sorry for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Delighted with the Toshiba 39inch. Thanks very much. We'll definitely be recommending you to others.

brookedave wrote: »
    Dave - apologies for this - I've asked the guys to give you a shout again today - sorry for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Delighted with the Toshiba 39inch. Thanks very much. We'll definitely be recommending you to others.
    Hi Brookedave.

No problem at all. Glad you are happy with your purchase.

Should you require anything further or have any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

Hi John & Crew,

do you have a revised list of what stock is left?

iPod

ipodrocker wrote: »
    Hi John & Crew,

iPod
    Hi Ipodrocker.

Unfortunately we do not have a revised list of the items left.

We will try and get one as soon as we can but in the mean time if you want to let me know which items you are interested in I can do a stock check.

Sorry for the hassle.

How are ye
    Hi Hootanany.

Onkyo do the C7030 which is priced at £189.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/cd-players/onkyo/c7030/onky-c7030

This is a very nice little CD player. Let me know if it would suit.

We currently have these in stock and ready to ship.

Shipping would be the usual £12.99
    What about this one is it any good also the one you linked was up for £139.00 on the clearance?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MARANTZCD5004[/font]

• Advertisement

What about this one is it any good also the one you linked was up for £139.00 on the clearance?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MARANTZCD5004[/font]

Hi Hootanany,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

Yup, we still have the CD5004.  Great lil CD player.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭SMI

ipodrocker wrote: »
    Hi John & Crew,

iPod
    Hi Ipodrocker.

Unfortunately we do not have a revised list of the items left.

We will try and get one as soon as we can but in the mean time if you want to let me know which items you are interested in I can do a stock check.

Sorry for the hassle.
    Hi Folks,

I'm also on the lookout for a new TV, something along the lines of the Toshibas would have been ideal. [ approx 40inch, decent refresh rate for gaming, around the €300 mark]
    If you've any other deals like this on the horizon, I'd love to know. Could also be interested in a sound-bar.

Thanks for your time,
    Sean.

Hi Kenny which one is better Onkyo or Marrantz in your opinion 

Hi Hootanany.

When it comes to stereo components Marantz are much better it terms of quality and build over the Onkyo.
    Onkyo gear more towards the AV side of things. Onkyo still make very good products but in this instance the Marantz is the one to go for.

Let me know what you think.

We have the CD5004 in stock and ready to ship.

Hi Hootanany.

When it comes to stereo components Marantz are much better it terms of quality and build over the Onkyo.
    Onkyo gear more towards the AV side of things. Onkyo still make very good products but in this instance the Marantz is the one to go for.

Whats the price on the marrantz Kenny?

Hi Hootanany.

Whats the price on the marrantz Kenny?
    Hi Hootanany.

The price on the Marantz CD5004 would be 209.99 Euro (Delivered)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-10821-cd5004-black.aspx

Hi 
    Im in the VIP club does that get me anything off it? Also any news on my Redeye remote I sent back to you?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi 
    Im in the VIP club does that get me anything off it? Also any news on my Redeye remote I sent back to you?
    Hi Hoot - that's as tight as we can go on the CD5004 I'm afraid - our units are of course all brand new boxed ( our UK stores are clearing some ex-display units slightly cheaper) - however I'll leave it at €199.99 delivered because of the issues on your Redeye and credit you another €10 for the postage ( we have tried to raise customer service from Redeye as well but I think they have disappeared!)

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.