Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetable

• 15-09-2014 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

I can't seem to access my timetable online. I keep getting 500 internal server error and all of my classes seem to have changed location from my original timetable. Is there another way of accessing it other than timetable.gmit.ie?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Its down again by the looks of things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Still down. According to the IT folk it's lecturers making changes that **** it up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's intensely annoying that I can access it online while inside the college, but I can't at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Still down. According to the IT folk it's lecturers making changes that **** it up.

Lecturers put in change requests to accommodate the students. ..I.e. to ensure they are going to get a lunch hour or that they're in a suitable room or that they're not having to do outside activities when it's going to be dark.

We don't make changes to suit ourselves.

Also, changes being made should not make the system crash or be unavailable.

Try another browser. I've often found I can't access on one browser but I can on another.

Advertisement