Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

need some insight into a dream inerpretation

Options
  • 19-12-2013 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭

Recently I had a dream and I am unable to figure out if it has any kind of psychological meaning. Basically my dream is: (it was quite vivid)

I am out at the local newagents late at night and when I left to go to the car I stumbled across a friend of a friend. Anyway she started kissing me and we lay on the bonnet of my car then next thing I know we are back in my place in bed together and things are quite intimate. The out of nowhere I stop her and insist on looking for my DVD (Shawshank Redemption not sure if its of relevance) I proceed to reach around under the bed and rummage around for it and at one point I get a third person view of my hand rummaging under the bed with the dvd just out of reach but I'm not aware of this. I woke up before finding the DVD.

I'm not sure what the dream meant, if anything. Just to note I wasn't watching aforementioned movie before falling asleep. Can anyone theorize as to what the dream meant.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Everything N anything

The Friend of a friend is really after your Shawshank redemption DVD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭deirdremf

Gannicus wrote: »
    Recently I had a dream and I am unable to figure out if it has any kind of psychological meaning. Basically my dream is: (it was quite vivid)

I am out at the local newagents late at night and when I left to go to the car I stumbled across a friend of a friend. Anyway she started kissing me and we lay on the bonnet of my car then next thing I know we are back in my place in bed together and things are quite intimate. The out of nowhere I stop her and insist on looking for my DVD (Shawshank Redemption not sure if its of relevance) I proceed to reach around under the bed and rummage around for it and at one point I get a third person view of my hand rummaging under the bed with the dvd just out of reach but I'm not aware of this. I woke up before finding the DVD.

I'm not sure what the dream meant, if anything. Just to note I wasn't watching aforementioned movie before falling asleep. Can anyone theorize as to what the dream meant.
    You're into the friend of a friend, but you're not sure if it's the real thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Angel Knightess

You could be into the friend of a friend and if either of you are in a relationship then maybe you looking for the dvd is just a way of getting out of a tricky situation. Of course the whole thing could just mean that you're craving more passion and excitement in your life, kind of like when people dream about celebrities or people they wouldn't usually be into. Dreams are weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

You could be into the friend of a friend and if either of you are in a relationship then maybe you looking for the dvd is just a way of getting out of a tricky situation. Of course the whole thing could just mean that you're craving more passion and excitement in your life, kind of like when people dream about celebrities or people they wouldn't usually be into. Dreams are weird.

Neither of us are in a relationship (nor were we in one when I originally posted this). Our mutual friend keeps mentioning that we'd be a good match but I've asked this girl out before and she said she was busy with work and nothing else came of it. I later found out she was taken aback by the proposition and was a bit freaked out. She quite an introverted girl.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 65 ✭✭Taajsgpm

Gannicus wrote: »

Do dreams always have to mean something
    Maybe it was just a complete fanasty with no relavence I do believe lots of dreams mean something maybe some mean nothing

• Advertisement
Advertisement