Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Cup Bonuses Thread

• 28-05-2014 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭

Starting a thread where people can add to for any bonuses available for the WC.

Paddy Power have 2.
    Bet €20 on 1 player in the top scorer market and receive €5 free bet every time he scores.

Bet €10 in the outright market and receive a €5 free bet in the opening game Brazil v Croatia

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Warper wrote: »
    Starting a thread where people can add to for any bonuses available for the WC.

Paddy Power have 2.
    Bet €20 on 1 player in the top scorer market and receive €5 free bet every time he scores.

Bet €10 in the outright market and receive a €5 free bet in the opening game Brazil v Croatia
    Goalscorer one looks alright as long as you don't have to do a scorecast or something stupid with it! Are these all in shop aswell or online? I think laddies were boosting their outright market for a while but not sure if that has gone yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Someone had an awesome link up in another thread with a list of all bonuses can't find it tho

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Goalscorer one looks alright as long as you don't have to do a scorecast or something stupid with it! Are these all in shop aswell or online? I think laddies were boosting their outright market for a while but not sure if that has gone yet.

Straight top scorer - check out their site for T&C's

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Skybet moneyback as a free bet if Brazil win it.

Mullhollands/Betpack money back (upto 50 quid) if beaten in the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Nuts102

Boylesports phone account sign up bet 50 and get 50 free matched bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭seklly

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Boylesports phone account sign up bet 50 and get 50 free matched bet.

Have you a link for this?

seklly wrote: »
    Have you a link for this?

No but it is not an offer for just the world cup but i will be using it for the world cup. You bet €50 and then 24 hours later they put a free €50 in your account. It doesn't have to be the same bet but i am going to put the €50 and the free €50 on Argentina. I don't have a link but i rang them up on 1800 440000 and set it up over the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭seklly

Nuts102 wrote: »
    No but it is not an offer for just the world cup but i will be using it for the world cup. You bet €50 and then 24 hours later they put a free €50 in your account. It doesn't have to be the same bet but i am going to put the €50 and the free €50 on Argentina. I don't have a link but i rang them up on 1800 440000 and set it up over the phone.

And does this work if you already have a boylesports account but haven't done phone betting with them? Good deal if so

seklly wrote: »
    And does this work if you already have a boylesports account but haven't done phone betting with them? Good deal if so

No unfortunately it doesn't i have had a few family members open them for me.

Boylesports open a new account get double the odds on your team to win the world cup. Max €20 still a good offer i think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Offers are poor this year, it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Yeah poor offers so far but should start this weekend as it's starting Thursday week.

Other offers are:

Boyles Double 1st goalscorer odds if he scores in 1st 20 mins ALL games at the World Cup (All Areas).

Ladbrokes: Money Back Losing Outright bets if any of Suarez, Messi, Neymar or Ronaldo are Top Goalscorer (Money Back as Free Bet up to €25 All areas).

Ladbrokes: Money Back Losing Outright bets if team doesn't make it out of the Group (up to €25 as Free Bet).

Coral: Money Back All Losing Outright bets if either Brazil or Argentina win (Free Bet up to max £25).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Back page of the sun
    http://imgur.com/AscyXKn

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Wonder are they still giving the Free €50 bet for new accounts as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Good offer by 888.com, nominate your team before the World Cup, place any pre match bet for that team, odds over 1.5, for every goal your team scores in that match you get a €5 bet.

Got ann email off them but I actually cant see it on the website

Edit : http://www.888sport.com/online-sports-betting-promotions/Goalsmeanmore.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Tully's Bookmakers are offering cash back if your your team is beaten in the final.

Max return only €50 but still a decent offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Powers were offering 16/1 Spain on new phone accounts, advertised in Saturday's bible, not sure if still available

• Registered Users Posts: 11,292 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Bateman wrote: »
    Powers were offering 16/1 Spain on new phone accounts, advertised in Saturday's bible, not sure if still available

Doing same for new online customers. Have the first four favs enhanced. Prices IIRC are

Brazil 8/1
    Argentina 12/1
    Spain 16/1
    Germany 14/1

I assume you can only back one and not sure of the limits and also that most on here already have an a/c but could be worth having a word with the better halves to open one up.

Great value

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

50 is the limit, for Spain anyway. Don't think I'll be asking my OH, maybe someone else though

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

• Advertisement
Advertisement