Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

need help finding a game

• 14-03-2013 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

This is a very weird description of a game, but the game is like a first person shooter where you are blind, you throw some kind of object (think its a bunny or something) and when it hits off an object it kind of lights up the area. anybody know what this game is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

You talking about Devil's Tuning Fork, the student IGF game from a few years back?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 B1ue

thats not it, but it is very close =/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

B1ue wrote: »
    This is a very weird description of a game, but the game is like a first person shooter where you are blind, you throw some kind of object (think its a bunny or something) and when it hits off an object it kind of lights up the area. anybody know what this game is?

What system did you play it on, how long ago ?

i never played it, i seen a video on it within the past 6 months maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Was there ever a game of Daredevil?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Ah, I take it it's this?

EDIT: It actually looks pretty neat. There's a Kickstarter for it here, still plenty of time to go.

Thats it, thanks alot XD

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Well that would freak the schnit out of me!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Odd, yet weirdly intriguing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

That's a bit creepy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement