Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I just want Grodd!!!

Hope they use some of the tech they use for the apes in the recent Planet of the Apes movies if/when Grodd turns up. This show deserves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Casting News
    Liam McIntyre who played Spartacus will be playing Mark Mardon, the real Weather Wizard whose brother with the same powers was killed in the pilot

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Stupid q here but when's ep10 out?

Not seeing it on sky demand

D'Agger wrote: »
    Stupid q here but when's ep10 out?

Not seeing it on sky demand

Episode 10 hasn't aired in America yet. Show is not back from break until 20th of jan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

I just seen this got the go ahead for season 2

iano.p wrote: »
    I just seen this got the go ahead for season 2

Yeah and arrow got renewed for season 4

Arrow/ Flash Crossover Event could become an annual event

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

I just can't get into this show at all. I love Arrow, but this seems so.... childish, I think.
    I keep expecting him to say during the intro... hi I'm Barry Scott!

It is much more light hearted and yeah at times overly so but Arrow can get so annoying with Olly's constant moaning too

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Episode 10 hasn't aired in America yet. Show is not back from break until 20th of jan
    Ah perfect, only came across this thread recently so must read through properly, was under the impression it being the first season that there'd be 10 episodes so was expecting a season finale after the cliffhanger ep.9 left me on....didn't think it'd have a break halfway through its first season.

I enjoy the show for what it is tbh - it has numerous pitfalls and is certainly aimed at a younger audience but I really loved The Flash growing up so it's a guilty pleasure that so far has delivered fairly well. It would be easy to go at it and point out its flaws but it is what it is and I'm enjoying it thus far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Dr Wells is the only interesting character worth watching in this. Pretty boring stuff without him.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,283 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I found that episode quiet weak to be honest.

Captain Cold/Heat Wave really didn't cause too much of a threat at all which was very disappointing.

But the ending may have saved it going forward.

I found that episode quiet weak to be honest.

Captain Cold/Heat Wave really didn't cause too much of a threat at all which was very disappointing.

But the ending may have saved it going forward.

Yeah found it an alright episode but it looks like we are finally getting more info on firestorm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

This is the first episode that didn't feel special. But that's a pretty good record so far!

Mini Arrow/Flash Crossover Details
    Felicity Smoak will return to Flash in episode 18 and will bring Ray Palmer with her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I enjoyed it ,thought it was good.Seeing Purcell and Miller on screen has made be very reminiscent of Prision Break.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Ah crap... Did I miss the return?

When's it repeted?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I thought that was brilliant! Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell as Captain Cold and Heatwave, loved it. So glad they're becoming recurring villains. I agree that their team up didn't seem to be that much of a serious threat especially when compared to Cold's solo appearance last year, but I think things are only warming up there :pac: And the battle against The Flash trying to defeat him with the dual hot-and-cold streams looked amazing. I don't know why people give out about the acting either, Cisco and Caitlin have some hilarious dialogue and I find them very likeable. This show is just so much fun, so happy it's back and confirmed for a new season too, finding it Way brighter and more enjoyable than Arrow (I know it's supposed to be dark and gritty, but sometimes it can be a bit much :pac:). And can't wait for Pied Piper to appear next week. :)

And can't wait for Pied Piper to appear next week. :)
    Yeah there are some great villains coming up soon like
    Peek-a-boo, Weather Wizard, Trickster and golden glider

• Registered Users Posts: 28,664 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I enjoyed it ,thought it was good.Seeing Purcell and Miller on screen has made be very reminiscent of Prision Break.

I actually wasn't sure it was Purcell when I was watching just now until I looked it up on IMDB but excellent casting :)

Another solid fun episode I thought this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭pedatron

Why the hell was Joe wearing a hat throughout the majority of the most recent episode? Like a full on wooly hat with a suit in the police station? So strange!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Another great episode this week. Consistently good, and consistently moving the story forward. Very little filler.

good episode and even more questions about who Wells really is. Next week's preview looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

He was red when he super speeded avoiding the glass at the start, damn tv show is giving me a head ache, wish they would hurry up at get Grodd on screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I'll admit, I proper laughed out loud at that. Great casting. I love little nods like that. I half expected t-bag/clock king to show up when the brothers robbed the place and say "Sup snowflake". :P

Justified have had nearly the entire cast of band of brothers guest spot on the show as well and it makes me nerd out a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,283 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Very Interesting now that Linda has arrived I wonder when or if the hubby will turn up.

Great chemistry between Barry and Caitlin.

Very Interesting now that Linda has arrived I wonder when or if the hubby will turn up.

Great chemistry between Barry and Caitlin.

Doubt they'd bring in Wally west. Ending was a great teaser for
    Grodd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Loving this show !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

When is this back on Sky?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,664 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Loving this show !!!!

Great episode this week alright - loved the "date" between Barry and Katelyn. They actually make a nice couple I think.

Very nice scene between Barry and his Dad at the end too - think he's on to him though! :p

Advertisement