Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dry weather conditions Sept 2014

Options
  • 11-09-2014 8:11pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,817 Mod ✭✭✭✭

In the last 11 days I just had two days with 0.2mm ( overnight dew ). August I had just 79mm with well spaced out small amounts of rain. My ponds have been dried out now for a number of days. Drove over the river Feale in Listowel today, water level very low. With the races starting there on Sunday for the week they will need plenty of water for the course.

Cracks in the garden tonight with my young fellas leg for scale :)

acfz0g.jpg

Advertisement