Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The witch hunt against men in UK justice system continues

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,287 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Mod note - Warning already given. Posts have been edited removing offending materials. I will leave the article there for people to read if they wish but any more discussion on ongoing investigations will result in bans.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    You are fully in control when under hypnosis and don't have to take on the therapist's suggestions if you don't want to. If necessary, you can bring yourself out of the hypnotic state.
    Hypnosis doesn't work if you don't want to be hypnotised.

That would have been my understanding of the process.

Yes if you think logically for a second if it was real, I'd imagine the KGB and CIA would have plenty of uses for it.

Advertisement