Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordinary Level German

• 15-06-2010 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭

I'm such a thread whore today...

Would it be suicide to drop to pass german on the day?

How did you get on with pass german? I failed my oral so badly... "yeah..am..sh!t..omg..ya...yaw"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

!!! wrote: »
    I'm such a thread whore today...

Would it be suicide to drop to pass german on the day?

Yes. You have to do a few papers because it is different to HL German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Killio9

i think if you just learn the layout of the paper and what you have to do including the tape work then ya could!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Killio9 wrote: »
    i think if you just learn the layout of the paper and what you have to do including the tape work then ya could!

The OL German paper has a fair bit of translating in it.

unknown13 wrote: »

fair enough it would be suicide. because theres no translating in HL,all in english

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

unknown13 wrote: »

Its all soooo simple though. Well most of it. I mean, for the email all your wanted to write is 15 words, then for the letter only about 80. And they give you all the stuff to talk about. The comprehension are pretty simple too.

• Advertisement

Its all soooo simple though. Well most of it. I mean, for the email all your wanted to write is 15 words, then for the letter only about 80. And they give you all the stuff to talk about. The comprehension are pretty simple too.

theres loads of translating though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭RyanK

I'm dropping down on the day. I've checked the layout on examinations.ie myself. My teacher is terrible and I've basically been learning German by myself. German is my 7th subject though, so I'm not using it for points.

Advertisement