Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

manicure in dublin city for adult/child

• 12-06-2009 4:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

well my neice is 5 and going through a rough time so i asked her what her ideal day would be and having herself pampered at a salon was one of the things mentioned (typical girl) so whats the best places for a manicure in dublin city? probably just goin g to get a french manicure.don't mind prices. thanks :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I reckon a lot of places wouldnt mind esp if it's really just a little bit of nail polish and no 'treatments'. I know my little sis would have come with me and just loved getting a free sample of cream or something, nothing intense. Maybe you could try a DIY job, you know get those little facemasks and paint her nails etc, make some pink cupcakes and really spoil her.. sorry I have no suggestions of names of places:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭giggles

Mink in Donnybrook or Ballsbridge

http://www.mink.ie/book-text.htm
    LITTLE PRINCESS

For little Princesses under 13, we offer a very special treatment with a sparkly lotion, rose petals, and polish of choice! Perfect for any special day!

Mini Manicure (30 Mins) €20

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Aw that sounds so cute!

Advertisement