Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Please recommend me a good service garage for a Citroen C4 I generation

• 24-04-2014 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hello everyone,

I need to change the oil, cooling fluid, brake fluid and most likely my brake pads and brake disks of the front two wheels of my Citroen C4 (I generation). So I was wondering if you could recommend me a good service garage (quality service at reasonable price)where I can do that? If possible, could you please also give me a rough estimate of what it would cost to do the above mentioned service?
    Thank you in advance for your replies!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Where are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 rosenrot

I am close to all Dublin 7, Dublin 9, Dublin 11 and Dublin 15, but I can do any north Dublin area or Dublin 2 and Dublin 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 rosenrot

Could someone please recommend me a good car service garage for Citroen cars?
    A place with quality service at a reasonable price.
    I need to replace the front brake discs and pads, and also change the engine oil, brake fluid, cooling liquid of my Citroen C4 I generation. I can buy the brake discs and pads myself, too, so a place where they can replace them is also fine - no need for them to be able to supply me with new brake discs.

The place can be pretty much anywhere in North Dublin and Dublin 2 and Dublin 8.

Thank you very much in advance for your attention!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,379 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Duplicate threads merged

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭FTroydon

I would recommend Kevin Barry Motors in Walkinstown for Citroën cars. I've brought mine there a few times and found them to be very pleasant to deal with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

rosenrot wrote: »
    Could someone please recommend me a good car service garage for Citroen cars?
    A place with quality service at a reasonable price.
    I need to replace the front brake discs and pads, and also change the engine oil, brake fluid, cooling liquid of my Citroen C4 I generation. I can buy the brake discs and pads myself, too, so a place where they can replace them is also fine - no need for them to be able to supply me with new brake discs.

The place can be pretty much anywhere in North Dublin and Dublin 2 and Dublin 8.

Thank you very much in advance for your attention!

Ritchie in Baydoyle auto centre is Citreon trained,
    I had work done there before and very happy with the work and prices,very professional.
    There on Baydoyle industrial estate.

Advertisement