Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Aw, thank you SarahBeep! :):)

Cough cough...
    I mean, I'll miss her too! :P

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

see what you did?

My Argh;stupid posters having opinion,why if I had my way,I'd ban every last....(love you queeny)

People bitched about the way I done the last one too :D

My arghhhhhhhhhhhhh is I have not had a chance to just chill out for a weekend all summer and going back in three weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Have an exam on Tuesday. And another Friday. I start studying 2 days ago. Sob.

I don't want to get out of bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

You'll be fine, bythewoods. *nods* What're the subjects? Some med ones are wonderfully crammable!

I finally managed to get a job, but I'm guaranteed feck all work due to the nature of the place (a few days a month, I could get more but I'd only know a day in advance). ARRRGH. I really, really need money. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Aoibheann wrote: »
    You'll be fine, bythewoods. *nods* What're the subjects? Some med ones are wonderfully crammable!

Anatomy of the Head and Neck is on Tuesday, and Molecular Medicine is on Friday.

I can't get myself stressed out about them at all tbh. Anatomy should be fine, if I make sure to actually revise it. Yesterday, I read through a set of notes (about 6 pages long) and still remembered everything I'd written word for word 8 months ago. So I probably will be fine if I can cover everything. RIGHT?
    I really did know it at one point. It's my first time sitting both of the papers. Hopefully also my last.

Mol med seems like a bit of a joke of a subject anyway, so with minimum work it will probably be fine. FINE! Haven't studied for it yet so, eh, here's hoping.

I'd rather not have to sit exams, or feel prepared, or not be back in Dublin so soon or SOMETHING. My lonely creaky apartment is lonely and creaky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Back to school in a weeks time :(

Don't want to go back >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

bythewoods wrote: »
    Anatomy of the Head and Neck is on Tuesday, and Molecular Medicine is on Friday.

I can't get myself stressed out about them at all tbh. Anatomy should be fine, if I make sure to actually revise it. Yesterday, I read through a set of notes (about 6 pages long) and still remembered everything I'd written word for word 8 months ago. So I probably will be fine if I can cover everything. RIGHT?
    I really did know it at one point. It's my first time sitting both of the papers. Hopefully also my last.

Mol med seems like a bit of a joke of a subject anyway, so with minimum work it will probably be fine. FINE! Haven't studied for it yet so, eh, here's hoping.

I'd rather not have to sit exams, or feel prepared, or not be back in Dublin so soon or SOMETHING. My lonely creaky apartment is lonely and creaky.

Ahhh, I hate not having The Fear when you know you should. >.< But tbh, you should be grand seeing as you can remember stuff from that far back. Our Mol Med course was quite tough, but I think it was more the sheer amount of information they were throwing at us. It's generally an interesting enough module which should make it easier to learn. It's crap though that you have to do these now even though it wasn't your fault that you couldn't in the first place. :(

C'mere, if you're bored or anything, I'll be in Dublin again during the week if you want tea and sympathy - and possibly baked goods! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

marko93 wrote: »
    Apparently I'm an absolute disgrace for having to do a PLC.. With all my "potential"

*did I mention this man didnt do his leaving cert*

All of my family are delighthed that i've actually sat through it and happy enough to keep going. But this one person*.
    *It's not my dad..

So annoying.

Ignore the crap marko! You're doing something with yourself, and bear in mind that PLCs are backdoors in to college courses if you put in the work.:)

It'll all pan out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I don't want to stay in yet again today but I've no choice! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

New ARRRRGGGGGGHHHH is already longer than new YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

New ARRRRGGGGGGHHHH is already longer than new YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. :(
    It's because people like to complain about nothing. Excitement is usually reserved for sex, and clearly nobody here is getting any.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭HUNK

Davidius wrote: »
    It's because people like to complain about nothing. Excitement is usually reserved for sex, and clearly nobody here is getting any.

Oh hey, cool post David.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

So lads, I think I might have appendicitis. I usually put off going to the doctor but like I´m reading about it on wikipedia and I´m getting really scared :(
    Anyone else had it?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

So lads, I think I might have appendicitis. I usually put off going to the doctor but like I´m reading about it on wikipedia and I´m getting really scared :(
    Anyone else had it?

Get off the Internet and get yourself checked out, lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Anyone else had it?

You'd most definitely want to get it checked! Two of my family members had it, and one just fainted and ended up in hospital within an hour and had it out the next day! The other had it for a few weeks before noticing and had took lots of time off work because it was so sore! Better to get it checked early rather than late!

Yeah I'm going to SouthDoc now :p
    I said it to my mother yesterday anyway. Probably paranoia

Well its not definitely appendicitis so I was sent home :p Am to go to CUH A&E if it gets worse. Waste of €50 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Yeah I'm going to SouthDoc now :p
    I said it to my mother yesterday anyway. Probably paranoia

Well its not definitely appendicitis so I was sent home :p Am to go to CUH A&E if it gets worse. Waste of €50 :rolleyes:

Better safe than sorry. My grand uncle died from appendicitis because he put it down as nothing!

M&S* wrote: »
    Better safe than sorry. My grand uncle died from appendicitis because he put it down as nothing!

TBH, if I didnt know that Tom Creen died of it I wouldnt have been half as concerned :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

I really shouldn't go out tomorrow cause I have such a busy day Monday but my friend has made some epic plans and I reallllly want to go! Plus, apart from my grad this is one of the last, if not the last, night out with everyone in aggggges...!

Euuugh hate decisions!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Between the X Factor and the Rugby World Cup, I might as well throw out my TV for the next few months.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Between the X Factor and the Rugby World Cup, I might as well throw out my TV for the next few months.

:eek: to both. For shame :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I actually can't wait until I can move out of this house :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Dear iTunes, you are totz a lurk. Srsly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Shitty up and down day. I was feeling crap all day, til around 5, then I was fine until I got into bed a while ago.

Also, tinnitus :mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

If people knew what was keeping me awake at half 2 in the morning.. Gawd im such a loser >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Dropped a full can of diet coke off the windowsill and there was an explosion.. Everything within a four foot radius is now destroyed, bah!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Bloody parents expecting me to spend all weekend doing what they say. NOOOOOOOOOOO. JUST BLOODY NO! I want boards time!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

And all the old threads EVERYWHERE are gone...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm home alone and there's someone banging banging banging something outside/near my door/at my door I'm not even sure it sounds like breaking something and I turned on all the lights and all of a sudden it stopped.. Im so scared :|

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm home alone and there's someone banging banging banging something outside/near my door/at my door I'm not even sure it sounds like breaking something and I turned on all the lights and all of a sudden it stopped.. Im so scared :|

Noel are you really ready to live away from home? :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement