Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stats for Japan-Ireland tourists

Options
  • 04-07-2014 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭

I've been searching the net for info on stats such as the amount of Japanese visitors to Ireland each year. Though I could find the amount of Irish traveling to Japan, I'm only interested in stats for Japanese traveling to Ireland. Does anyone know of a site that has that kind of info? I'd appreciate any related info, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Beefy187

Hi there.

I found a Japanese source from Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO)
    In year 2009, approximately 11000 Japanese has visited Ireland.
    Each countries have different ways of counting the numbers and I don't know how Ireland does it.
    But I think they count the people arriving at the airport or people arriving on the hotel to count out Japanese living in Ireland.

Heres the source
    Since I'm a newbie I don't think I can post link, but heres my attempt.
    jnto.go.jp/jpn/reference/tourism_data/departure_trends/index.html
    put www. on front of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Lenmeister

Ahh cheers for that.

Advertisement