Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Would you complain if your pizza was too small

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 MissKittenfire

Would you have complained if your pizza was too big? If they had given you 18 inches instead of 16 would you have told them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

Would you have complained if your pizza was too big? If they had given you 18 inches instead of 16 would you have told them?

Probably not but in that situation it wouldn't be on me to complain would it? It would be on them to complain.

Anyway, seems a lot of people here are okay with missing more than 25% of their purchases. Really explains the era of DLC for games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

A large pizza is 14". A jumbo pizza is 16". The jumbo pizza is huge and way too much for one person. You got what you ordered.

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    A large pizza is 14". A jumbo pizza is 16". The jumbo pizza is huge and way too much for one person. You got what you ordered.

So those are official NSAI measurements then are they? The pizza was advertised as a large 16''.

And you a right, i cannot eat that much pizza nor could I even eat the large and a medium is still pushing it but I like to have pizza leftovers for a day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aronura

Would You share your pizza with others ? :D
    www(.)smashlike(.)com/homeless-shares/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,275 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Overheal wrote: »
    subway got into a lot of trouble because its footlongs were 11.5 inches. What a scandal. also nobody cares.

I believe they tried to get around it by trademarking the term 'Footlong'.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,517 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Not sure I would have complained but if I had an option of either complaining or calculating the percentage difference and formulating the OP for boards I would have complained like a madman. You could have complained, waited for the new one, received and eaten it in the time it took to do the above.

Not sure I would have complained but if I had an option of either complaining or calculating the percentage difference and formulating the OP for boards I would have complained like a madman. You could have complained, waited for the new one, received and eaten it in the time it took to do the above.

In fairness it took me less than a minute to do the calculation and about 4 to post to boards so 5 minutes all in all.

I wasn't really peeved off because it was just me eating pizza so I didn't bother complaining. I was more interested in would others have complained.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 113 ✭✭BrokenHero

Just get a rolling pin and make it flatter.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭SweetSand

If pizza was good i wouldn't bother complaining, but if it was bad - would definitely complain.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭susanlinda823

I would totally get mad. How dare you stinge me on my pizza!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

Complain, say you got a 14 inch when it was meant to be 16 inch.

I got a pizza last week that looked like it was dropped on its top and then put back to the box. My next 3 pizza were free

Advertisement