Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elf Signup

• 04-12-2008 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭

I'm off the week before Christmas, so, as per usual, if you need a hand (buying, collecting, delivering, etc), PM me, and I'll pop by.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

sure lash me down as usual. I can heave-ho and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

sure lash me down as usual. I can heave-ho and all that.

You have the elf costume and all!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Removing my name from the list - broke my elbow on the ice over the weekend :( hip is also pretty sore as well, but not broken. Meh. Sh|t happens.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Could help out weekend of 19th etc during the day, or maybe evening 22nd. Good for all day 23rd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭cheekay

count me in.im in galway just finishin up exams but let me know if i can be of any help

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

the_syco wrote: »
    Removing my name from the list - broke my elbow on the ice over the weekend :( hip is also pretty sore as well, but not broken. Meh. Sh|t happens.

i'll vouch for him, he's missed in work!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

I'm off from Friday the 19th and have nothing to do with my time so if assistence is needed Dev just give me a shout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

If I can help with anything let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Off work tomorrow and Tuesday so more than willing to help! :)

Advertisement