Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for traditional irish band

• 30-10-2014 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

Looking for traditional irish band to play a gig for me in the town of Dundalk. no big set up needed at all, very cosy and raw setting I'm looking for with no sound system. two to three lads would be ideal but PM me with anything you have including a good price. I'm looking for lads who are good and don't mind a bit of negotiating and are level headed in the area of making money and have a good attitude unlike some I've come across so far. I will pay a fair price too. If you have a link to how you sound thats a real bonus but not essential. I have two bands so far interested but I'm looking for more and pricing around to see if I can get a good deal. the gig is next week so be sure to give us a shout within the next three days.

Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement