Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bang Bros.

• 24-10-2014 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Hello punks. I stumbled across the band Bang Bros by chance on eirecore I think it was, some good tunes if I do say so myself.

Anyone know anywhere handy that I could find out if or when theyre doing any gigs? I tried emailing them but they never replied, the feckers.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

hmmmm....I do indeed know Bang Bros and I've seem some rather memorable performances by them.

I wouldn't have thought they'd do live gigs though.

I certainly can't see them in Vicar Street (although I'm pretty sure with the right support act they'd sell out in no time)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭LETS GET NAKED

They played a final show in June, but one more in august. Don't know if there's anymore happening or what. You can tweet them.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

Cheers dude

Advertisement