Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BANDITZ POKER

Options
  • 13-09-2008 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭

Ok ladies and gents , i am stretching my wings further afield and ventureing to the outskirts of the great town that is drogheda .
    I am running a tournament in the MORNING STAR ,Tullyalllen on friday the 19th of september . Entry fee is €40 reg inc. with €10 rebuys and top up .
    It should be a good nites craic as the venue is well known for local poker players who would be fond of the odd rebuy or two or three, so it has the makings of a substantial prizepool.
    So if you find yourself at a loose end and nothing to do, get yourself out to the Morning Star and join the fun .

BANDITZ POKER

1. Who is running the event (BANDITZ POKER)
    2. The purpose of the event (commercial)
    3. Date and Location of event: friday the 19th of september
    4. Registration and Start time of event. reg 8:30pm start 9pm
    5. Any prerequisites (member of club, which is free)
    6. How can tickets be purchased & is there a maximum number (players can pay on the day, maximum number is about 60,
    7. Type of Tournament (NL Hold'em, re-buy & top option)
    8. Cost of entry and any subsequent rebuys/top-ups etc. €40 entry reg inc. with re-buys & top up option for €10
    9. Cost of registration €10 per player included in above price
    10. % of entry fee/rebuys/top-up going into Prize fund 100%
    11. Any guaranteed prize pool. No
    12. If applicable, Number of re-buys allowed and over what time frame/blind levels. for 6 levels then top ups
    13. Starting Chips 5k
    14. Rebuy and Top-up chip amounts. 7k & 10k
    15. Blind levels, 15mins for length of tournament, blind levels may be replayed depending on big blind/average stack ratio
    16. Blind timeframes 50/100 100/200 200/400, 300/600, 400/800, 500/1000, 800/1500, 1000/2000, 1500/3000, 2000/4000, 3000/6000, 4000/8000 etc
    17. Places being paid and if any prizes are other than cash. top 5 or 6 depending on numbers
    18. Are there going to be dealers - final table only
    19. Will there be a documented list of rules yes
    20. Is there a tournament director yes
    21. How are disputes handled - who has final say. TD

For further info you can contact me at banditzpoker@yahoo.ie
    or call me on 087 7829325

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

gl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

TY flushje. My weekly schedule will also continue as normal .
    Tues. Tallantstown
    Wed. Kingscourt
    Thurs. Carrickmacross . all €40 with 1x €20 rebuy and top up

Is anyone interested in a sattalite for the Ladbrokes festival in killarney. If you are , let me know here and i will run one

bumpty bump

Advertisement