Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options
  • 08-09-2014 10:56pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Congrats to PP on winning the naming rights to newest Lair thread. Let's make it special folks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

First!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oooohhh look at my shiny new Lair!

Thanks wolfie!

Guys get in here quick! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

yooooooooooo hooooooooooooo PP

• Registered Users Posts: 13,135 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Luuuuurve the title! Well done wolfie,its a great one!
    congrats again paws, at least it didn't go to one of the noooobs :P:D second female in a row, next one is deffo mine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

congrats paws well done!!

photographing_fireworks_image-2.jpg

btw wolfie i know i suffer a bit from ocd :D but can you insert a space in the title between pleasures and the first bracket pretty please :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

It's so shiny!

Thanks everyone, ye are all lovely! :D

Sooooo......party??

Actually I love the name too, much appreciated Wolfie! :)

What kind of party? This is the palace of perverse pleasures after all :D

• Advertisement

Sooooo......party??
    Okay but be nice and clean up the mess in MY lair. :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

PARTAY!!!!!

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    What kind of party? This is the palace of perverse pleasures after all :D

;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Actually I love the name too, much appreciated Wolfie! :)

I promised you that name if you ever won a Lair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

and now joya can sleep like a baby :)

i was there when it happened!!

feels like christenning lol

thanks wolfie great job on your part too! :pac: love the shiny purple title !
    I promised you that name if you ever won a Lair
    soo which number of the Lair is this? or how many have i missed :)

Joya wrote: »
    and now joya can sleep like a baby :)

i was there when it happened!!

feels like christenning lol

thanks wolfie great job on your part too! :pac: love the shiny purple title !

soo which number of the Lair is this? or how many have i missed :)

I have lost count to be honest

I have lost count to be honest
    This must be the 5th or 6th one at least I've posted in personally.

It is my second Lair :)

I think we close to twenty or so now

Oh Jesus.. I showed my 21 year old brother a picture of a film for a camera and he didn't know what it was. Have digital photos really been around that long?!

• Advertisement

How do you decide how and when to change them?

Hmm think i landed in sephs last one..then we had the dahling lithiums two lairs..so this is five for me!
    but we go through one every three months or so and the lair has been around for years!

sammyjo90 wrote:
    Hmm think i landed in sephs last one..then we had the dahling lithiums two lairs..so this is five for me! but we go through one every three months or so and the lair has been around for years!
    I think I was around for a couple before that so I must be on my 7th, maybe more.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh Jesus.. I showed my 21 year old brother a picture of a film for a camera and he didn't know what it was. Have digital photos really been around that long?!

Ya whaaaa :eek:
    sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Hmm think i landed in sephs last one..then we had the dahling lithiums two lairs..so this is five for me!
    but we go through one every three months or so and the lair has been around for years!

Mine was the best........

Threads are only allowed 10,000 posts and then they have to be locked. Wolfie picks a random number between 9.900 and 10,000 and whoever posts on that no. Gets the new lair named after them

aye it was seph :

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Blast it! Missed out on the 7.5k and the 10k both to Sephiroth :mad:

Congrats on the new lair Paws :)

Also Seph I've my eyes on all the quarter points of this lair and the 10k will definitely be mine :D

Rubecula wrote: »
    How do you decide how and when to change them?

Threads cant go over 10k posts, so we lock close to that as possible. lately we has been racing to a random number between 9900 and 10000 which only the mods know

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh first post in shiny new lair.. *inspects sills with white cotton gloves* ah yes, an appropriate level of smut!.

Ya whaaaa 
    My reaction exactly.

• Advertisement

Blast it! Missed out on the 7.5k and the 10k both to Sephiroth :mad:

Congrats on the new lair Paws :)

Also Seph I've my eyes on all the quarter points of this lair and the 10k will definitely be mine :D

*shouts from his watch tower*

Over my dead body :cool:

I'll beat you to them again !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement