Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Business with German TCD/ Commerce International UCD or NUIG

Options
  • 27-03-2013 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Business with German TCD/ Commerce International UCD or NUIG
    Hey everyone, I'll be going to college next year and I am trying to decide between business with german in Trinity and Commerce International in UCD, the languages I'd be doing for that would be German and Chinese Basically I'm wondering how people who are doing these courses are getting on with them? What would be the main differences between the courses? What would you be doing in college? As well as that, is there much hope of getting a job after finishing the degree and I guess which course would you be more likely to get a job with, and what kind of career would you be looking at? Also I heard theres a pretty big drop out rate in TCD, anyone have any idea why!:O Alternatively, if anyone knows anything about the commerce international with german course in nuig, I'd be pretty interested in that too! Cheers, I know I had a lot of questions but any help or info would really be appreciated!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Did you end up doing business with german or commerce?
    whats it like?

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Any new opinions on business and german in trinity?Doing the LC this year and want to study either it or Commerce with german in UCD.Anyone know how much the erasmus year costs in total roughly?Is the course doable?What level of german is required from the LC to succeed in this course?
    Thanks a lot in advance

Advertisement