Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bo-Ju-Kai Kickboxing Club Tipperary..

• 01-03-2011 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi

I fist want to thank boards.ie for letting us post our clubs up here for free:D
    Big thanks guys...ill be giving ye a mention on my fb page..

Just wanted to let anyone interested in taking up kickboxing that we might have clubs in Ur area, we currently have clubs in: Roscrea, Birr & Nenagh at the moment.

You can check out our facebook page just type in Bo-Ju-Kai kickboxing and you'll find us.
    All info will be on page, times dates venues...etc

Club Teaches

Full Contact
    Semi/Light Contact Continuous
    Tournaments our own and away...
    Sparring
    Grading
    Bag work
    Circuit training with bags...

Club has been around for over 20+yrs so were well established, all instructor are Garda vetted, fully insured premises, and members of I.K.F.(Irish Kickboxing Federation).

P.s any instructors who wish to organize some semi/light contact or full contact fights or sparring sessions let me know we can travel with in reason or we can accommodate yea here in nenagh in or dojo thanks...

Aidan
    Instructor 1st Dan
    086 3513642 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************086 3513642******end_of_the_skype_highlighting after 5pm please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 whelan058

Bo-Ju-kai kickboxing classes will be starting back the 7th of Sept c attachment for details ..
    Birr & Roscrea classes will start back shortly time and date to follow..hope to c new and old faces on the 7th.

Rgds Aidan

club flyer.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Nenagh Kickboxing

Been a while since I posted anything so just want to up date some info.

Roscrea club has been closed for the time being.

Nenagh & BIrr clubs are still open.

Nenagh club has moved to st pauls boxing club and Birr club is still in the Rugby Club.

Advertisement