Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

guests in student accom

Options
  • 22-09-2009 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hey

quick question

is security around student accomodation in UCC strict eg vic mills
    I have a friend coming down from dublin and i didn't check him in oooops!!
    should i or are they pretty leniant?!

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 EDINBRO

You should have no problem, they never ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

They never ask. Its just an insurance thing, or if you're acting the wanker, really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

A friend of mine lived in Vic Millslast year, and he had groups of ppl in his apartment every tuesday/thursday nite for the first few months and nothing was said.

Youll be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 malibles

Thanks guys!
    Was just a last minute thought really the other night and he was half way down from dublin when I was wondering oooops! :P

Advertisement