Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing On Ice 2012

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,668 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Autosport wrote: »
    Delighted Jennifer got a great score but Andy's routine was crap, give him a better routine and he would get much better results. Matthew did it for me again :D Bring on Chico :D

I'm a bit behind, just seen Andy's routine - that was terrible choreography! Really juvenile and literal. Poor Andy.

I'm waiting on Jorgie to see what magic she works this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Jorgi was wow, thought she deserved a higher score

Jorgi was wow, thought she deserved a higher score

Owowowow (on behalf of Matt).

Not surprised she held back a bit, can't have been easy going at that lift again so soon after near-disaster. Fair play to her. And him.

Haha!!! Did anyone else notice Karen's face behind Louis when he was doing his headbanging? Priceless!

Yea i did, quite funny :D Cant believe Andy is through :eek:

• Advertisement

Yea i did, quite funny :D Cant believe Andy is through :eek:

I know.... very unfair on whoever goes out. Both far better, by a mile.

Anyone else think Joedyne looked seriously out of sorts tonight?

Def think Robin got it wrong choosing Team Jorgi, Team Matthew should have won, much better performance :)

So Andy was voted off, He had improved but for me too little too late :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Chico was my standout for tonight.My god that man shouldn't ever wear a top!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Chico was my standout for tonight.My god that man shouldn't ever wear a top!

hmm, the zebra print leggings were a bit much though, lol, i thought any minute now he'll break into a crotch thrust motion and im soooo glad i dont have a 3D tv! :eek:

surprised though when he said he was 41, he doesnt look it, was popstars/idol that long ago? :confused:

• Advertisement

I cant wait to see what props they have tonight, and if Chico is topless i'll vote for him again :D

I have to agree with Louie about Jorgi, she only had 1 prop while the others had more, Matthew and Chico are now my favs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭tinyk68

i was convinced that Robin would choose Chemmy in the skate off. I'm so happy he chose Chico instead. can't wait for next week:D

Jorgi and Jennifer in the skate off :eek:

Poor Jen, too little too late but I can not wait for the finale :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Poor Jen nothing, she's a good actress I'll give her that - waterworks on (get public vote) waterworks off.
    First time in memory that the best 3 are in the final!
    Go Chico!!!

I have to agree, I like Jen but she's not good enough to be in the final. The right three people made it through. I would love to see Chico win but I think it will be Matthew and in fairness he is the best skater.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Glad they didn't give Jorgie top marks - Matthew was definitely better. She did most of her dancing off the ice and she was carried and lifted a but too much for my liking! Can't wait to see Chico!!

Matthew was a deserved winner. Definitely the best of the three. My heart went out to Chico when he nearly dropped Jodine. I thought his routine was better than Jorgie's and I would have liked to see his Bolero. Still, the best man won.

Delighted that Matthew won, He did deserved the win :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement