Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

lenovo ideacentre a310 all-in-one pc - was £899, now £489

Options
  • 15-02-2011 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭

link to amazon page

419nVxgEvjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

on dabs the same system is €924

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭JackNow

I am interested in this pc,the only issue I have with this is it's not a dual core, would this be an issue with installing 64bit OS.

Does anybody have any input on this pc.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

JackNow wrote: »
    I am interested in this pc,the only issue I have with this is it's not a dual core, would this be an issue with installing 64bit OS.

It's an I3 ;)

I would also be very surprised if it was not the 64 bit version of windows 7 HP installed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

JackNow wrote: »

Its basically laptop components and a 21.5" screen. Not particularly powerful, even as laptops go, but it'd do the job for web browsing, music, movies etc. Note that it doesnt seem to have an optical drive.

Not much more to say really, if you absolutely have to have an all-in-one, its decent enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I like the look of this i must say, not in the market for anything like this though. For many people this would be a perfect home pc, only a laptop i3 yes, but thats no slow chip in fairness, and with 4gb of ram too. Certainly a good deal

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭JackNow

Thanks guys for your input. I am looking for a decent gaming machine so maybe this machine might not be for me. I will keep looking. checked out the i3 and well i guess i will aim for i5 or i7 machine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

There is an external optical drive with these machines, Oh and the transformer is seperate as well.
    Very nice looking machines, I have seen one for 699 here.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 edgars

just bought one of these for surfing the web and storing some photos hope its ok ,as i liked the look of this but don't now a lot about computers so fingers crossed

Advertisement