Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can someone help me with my java project please?

• 09-05-2013 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I have a java project here, its a login system for students and admins to login to view modules and other info.

I have the code done, but I'm having trouble with the reading/writing to a .txt file in Eclipse which is the software I'm using.

Could someone please help me sort the .txt folders? I'll post the code and the the info I have in the .txt files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
    It's a project I'm trying to finish for tonight! :(

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

No one is going to do your homework, but if you've got a specific issue I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

Posting some actual code would have been a good start

• Registered Users Posts: 12 KieranOs

It's ok I got it sorted,

It was something to do with the upper and lower case settings in the .txt files. I left out one line that would ignore the upper or lower cases, thanks for your replies tho!

Kieran.

Advertisement