Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

As for the rest of you.

Shame on you.

Poor lickle Snipey is pouring his heart out and you lot are on about spirit levels. Take the lad out for some proper spirits.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Kess73 wrote: »
    You best get back with her again because I don't want ya. Mind you I hear that IO is very single, so maybe you two could pair up. :p

Would be a nice thing for you to do for him, afterall you should have no problem chatting someone new up, but poor swan boy (yep IO you are back to being that again:D) does not seem to have the Sniper charm.

\o/

I had great craic that day! :D Haven't heard much from the photo-man since though.

And yes, I am far too single for my liking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

i dunno what peoples problem is...im single 7 years....tis the life!

\o/

I had great craic that day! :D Haven't heard much from the photo-man since though.

And yes, I am far too single for my liking.

Well you don't want to be single, and Sniper is single. Seems a perfect match

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

O_o

I'm going to run away to Cork now.

Later! o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

i dunno what peoples problem is...im single 7 years....tis the life!

alone1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

O_o

Later! o/

I'll see you there ;)

Kess73 wrote: »
    As for the rest of you.

Shame on you.

Poor lickle Snipey is pouring his heart out and you lot are on about spirit levels. Take the lad out for some proper spirits.

Wouldn't say no to that one a'ight ;)

Why can't my internet be more like this one.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Wouldn't say no to that one a'ight ;)

Why can't my internet be more like this one.....

"faster than 99% of CA"

the 1% smile like this:

troll-meme.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Long-shot but, if anyone knows an Alec (or something along those lines) from the Castletroy area who mentioned seeing a black and white near the GAA club with a "busted leg" can you let me know? :(

34q49ie.jpg

• Advertisement

dear god...

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/

there really is a steam forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

<--- forum whore! :o

saw that about ten years ago when the web was going mad for php and photoshop templates, and usenet was driven underground by crispy clean, neatly laid out forums that loaded with superspeed over a 56k connection.

glad to see boards.ie bucking the trend- slow as hell and buggy as fcuk! :eek: :(

O_o

Later! o/

I'll see you there ;)
    Greetings from Mallow! :D

Greetings from over your shoulder! ;)

O_o

Later! o/

3 hours and 7 minutes to get to Mallow?

Did you run there or something? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

Sniper and IO both heading to Cork this weekend, hmm what a strange coincidence :D

Sniper and IO both heading to Cork this weekend, hmm what a strange coincidence :D

Hey don't judge.

Sniper is currently single and IO is always single:p so they are doing nothing wrong. If they want to spoon away the weekend then more power to them. :D

I'm actually supposed to be meeting up with that fella in the market in an hour, but my lift home is still asleep! :(

Awwww bless. A romantic walk around the stalls, and maybe going for coffee so you can sit and stare into the other's eyes.

This is like a Mills and Boon book playing out right here in the Limerick forum.

Just remember that this time your date is with a human, and what you learned in swan camp does not apply in this situation. But on the bright side just think how safe you will feel with Sniper there to look after you.;)

• Advertisement

I'd never judge ;) It's actually rather sweet and very romantic :D

I bet they are strolling hand in hand around town now. Can almost imagine them skipping together along Bedford Row. :D

Sniper and his new Girlfriend Boyfriend Swan boy.

I hope they last. Their wedding would be the Boards event of the year.

I stood him up. He may never forgive me! I'll have to marry someone else instead.

Thanks for that image of them skipping :D Classic :)

A nice romantic stroll in the sunshine, perhaps heading down towards the river and stopping to feed the swans ;)

Yes, the wedding would be definitely be the Boards event of the year. Maybe the dress design would be swan inspired? They could have ice sculptures of swans and cameras too :D

Ah IO tut tut, ha ha he'll forgive you ;)

Thanks for that image of them skipping :D Classic :)

A nice romantic stroll in the sunshine, perhaps heading down towards the river and stopping to feed the swans ;)

Yes, the wedding would be definitely be the Boards event of the year. Maybe the dress design would be swan inspired? They could have ice sculptures of swans and cameras too :D

No, feeding the swans would be too much of a risk at this early stage. Forever Single may give in to primal urges and be caught trying to lift some tail feathers.

I stood him up. He may never forgive me! I'll have to marry someone else instead.

You stood Sniper up?

Bad move Insectoid Supervisor. Sniper has some chance of finding another wife, but he may have been your last chance to get a husband. :p

And I so wanted to hear some good news from you two before I headed off to London tonight. :(

Get him a sh1t-hot internet package and he may forgive you. :D

Right. Time for me to get my last few bits ready, and pick up my house sitter ( a fellow boardsie no less) and her doggies.

When I get back I expect to read about how Swan Lad made things up to Sniper, and that there will be a Boards wedding for all of us to go to.

An with that Kess is about to begin the journey to London to verbally battle the evil from Wales and bring silverware back to Merseyside. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭source

Right, pizza en route, just need to decide what to watch.

Options:

Hanna

Ronin

Taxi 4

Any suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

If you haven't seen Ronin, then ronin.

Hanna is enjoyably to an extent gets a bit predictable as for taxi 4. Whats Taxi 4?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement