Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MyCharity.ie website down?

Options
  • 31-07-2013 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi,

I've been trying to log onto the MyCharity.ie website (http://www.mycharity.ie/) for much of the last hour. Does anyone know if the site is down? I don't have any way of contacting the company other than through the website.

I am involved in a sponsored cycle next week, using the website as a way to collect money, and I'd like to be reassured that the problem is just one of a website malfunction, which will be rectified shortly.

Any information appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 87 ✭✭F35

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭essdee

F35 wrote: »

Thanks for that. I didn't know about that tool for checking if "it's just me" afected by a website being down.

Given that trust is so important for a company and website such as MyCharity, I'm surprised that they could be experiencing such a long downtime without any "Work in progress" or equivalent notice being displayed. Let's hope it's sorted soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭cgarvey

They're were down because of an alleged DDoS on the Digiweb data centre which is affecting Dediserve (and Boards/LetsHost/etc. earlier).

Advertisement