Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KBC student free €100 cash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

I know people who did it last year and this year. If you sign up you'll get €40 and then if you make 10 transactions on the account before a certain date end of December I think you get another €60 that it nothing complicated about it at all. You can then either keeo using the account or close the account which ever you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 jaydow15

How long does it take the €40 to be credited to your account. I got the text message. I got my text and followed the instructions on the 18th of September but nothing appeared in my account yet

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

jaydow15 wrote: »
    How long does it take the €40 to be credited to your account. I got the text message. I got my text and followed the instructions on the 18th of September but nothing appeared in my account yet

I don't know I'd contact KBC and ask them they will be able to advise you better.

One thing to note op is that KBC are a cashless bank so if your using it as you bank account remember you won't be able to lodge cash.

Advertisement