Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Take Away in Roscommon town?

• 24-12-2012 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭

What in peoples opinion is the best take away in Roscommon Town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

yabadabado wrote: »
    What in peoples opinion is the best take away in Roscommon Town?

Norios. They would be my favorite.
    Supermacs afterwards together with Papa Johns
    China Palace would come third.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Norios. They would be my favorite.
    Supermacs afterwards together with Papa Johns
    China Palace would come third.

got food from supermacs a few weeks back and it was rotten.chips were cold,drink was flat and the burger was terrible, destroyed in ketchup and tasted disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

yabadabado wrote: »

got food from supermacs a few weeks back and it was rotten.chips were cold,drink was flat and the burger was terrible, destroyed in ketchup and tasted disgusting.

Maybe just by the time you brought it back it got cold. I'd usually. Eat in the store itself and its fine. Though The food quality does vary time to time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Magnums!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Maybe just by the time you brought it back it got cold. I'd usually. Eat in the store itself and its fine. Though The food quality does vary time to time.
    2 mins out the road shouldn't make a difference. doesn't make any odds the quality of food was still dirt, hot or cold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭X1R

I know this is not in Roscommon town, but if you fancy a spin, Antonellis in Strokestown is SAVAGE !!!!! very hard bet for food.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

Cant beat a mighty Mac and curry chips from supermacs. The petrol station near the Hyde does a take away dinner that's very good too.

Advertisement