Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tayto Ketchips

• 24-05-2007 4:07pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just tried these today at lunch time and they're scrummy... They do actually taste just like chips and ketchup.. Anyone else try them yet?? :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

No, haven't seen them are they widely available?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

xzanti wrote:
    Just tried these today at lunch time and they're scrummy... They do actually taste just like chips and ketchup.. Anyone else try them yet?? :)
    :eek: Would that be Chef or Heinz ketchup? Might have to give them a miss if its heinz;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

First I've heard of them. *keeps eyes peeled*

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Sparks400 wrote:
    No, haven't seen them are they widely available?

I got them in spar, I've seen them around a good bit though before today.. They're in a red pack..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭p.u.d.z.e.r.

sounds lovely. I was strung out on these crisps over in spain last summer, heinz ketchup flavour, they were delicious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

I only hope that King decide to bring out a pack with Chef ketchup as competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i got a packet in eurospar the other day,they were horrible!and the op it totally correct they do taste just like crisps with ketchup on the

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Wouldn't eat them if you paid me....! ugh, i feel sick thinking about it. Why don't you just put some salt on your fingers and dip them in ketchup... thus recreating the crisps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭starlight07

I tried them, i loooove ketchup (Im a heinz kinda girl... chef is far to vinagary) but they are AWFUL.Such a let down. Now I was hungover when I tried them so could have been why they were so bad lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i was sober and they are just plain horrible!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

they sound so so awful...i definately won't be in a rush to try them!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the tayto ones are made with chef ketchup i think.

they are absolutely disgusting, the only way i can describe their taste is you know when you swallow your own vomit, that's their taste.

Advertisement