Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

• 05-06-2014 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭

You lot know how to talk! v3 was almost at 10,000 posts, so it's time for a new one!

All general chat can go here.
    Usual rules apply!

G'wan ya good t'ings!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's so new and shiny!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

First

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Let's celebrate! Have a happy tune!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

rules be ****ed I say****-the-rules-road-text-tumblr-favim-com-622932.jpg?w=830

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

rules be ****ed I sayrules-rules-demotivational-posters-60415.html

You hate the rules so much that you try to paste a web page as an image? G'wan ya rebel...

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Orim wrote: »
    First

You lose :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

First.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Ninth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭dinorebel

January wrote: »
    Ninth.
    Children?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Never...

Nah I was the ninth poster, so ninth :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Bring the old thread back. The people on that were so much cooler

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

*insert number here*th

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

*sniff, sniff*....smell of fresh paint in here! :D

Anyway, howdy all. Busy day paying bills and sh!t, car taxed, bike taxed, car booked in for service, bike dropped off to Mutts Nuts to get some carb/fuelling work done. Booked the cake for the OH's 30th coming up (getting a "Day of the Dead" themed cake), venue booked, cut the grass for the kid's birthday party on Saturday....feckin headless chicken I am! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Hello insomnia, my old friend. :mad:
    Can't sleep for want of trying. Urgh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

McChubbin wrote: »
    Hello insomnia, my old friend. :mad:
    Can't sleep for want of trying. Urgh.

Are you familiar with the realm of ASMR? Watching the various videos that people upload to YouTube can be quite helpful in inducing sleep in some people. Just YouTube ASMR and see what you think. ;)

anyone for the waterford convention today?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Passenger wrote: »
    Are you familiar with the realm of ASMR? Watching the various videos that people upload to YouTube can be quite helpful in inducing sleep in some people. Just YouTube ASMR and see what you think. wink.png

Love ASMR, doesn't always help me sleep but it's damn relaxing.
    anyone for the waterford convention today?

Is that where you doing the suspension? I really have to get out to a con at some stage.

It is indeed. Only 5e a ticket today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

309916.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Ooh new shiny thread deserves some nice ink :).

10417534_787603397939394_3729893901539255455_n.jpg

10294253_789334091099658_1203711882554109847_n.jpg
    10446496_790801517619582_1623620025788693700_n.jpg

1911695_747196265313441_490083196_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Feckin awesome as usual Marty!! On the new ink front Im booked in with Paul O'Rourke for tomorrow week to get a piece done! only a small piece, fight off my cravings haha

Am half thinking(without telling my wife who said the jungle sleeve is it)of a Game Of Thrones leg piece.

Ooh new shiny thread deserves some nice ink :).

1911695_747196265313441_490083196_n.jpg
    That's effing brilliant.

gregers85 wrote: »
    Feckin awesome as usual Marty!! On the new ink front Im booked in with Paul O'Rourke for tomorrow week to get a piece done! only a small piece, fight off my cravings haha

Ooh nice what ya getting?

dinorebel wrote: »
    Am half thinking(without telling my wife who said the jungle sleeve is it)of a Game Of Thrones leg piece.

Nice I like it, thinking a sleeve or what? Last episode was insane :).

I have my next piece somewhat decided I know what I want but I'm stuck at the same time.

I want to keep my right arm and back free for larger pieces shall I find something I like.

So I'm torn between forearm on the left arm or my leg, then torn between either asking Tomash B if he would be interested in adding to my leg piece he done and making it a sleeve or getting a seperate piece done by either Augis Tattoo or Domantis Parvainis who both do be in Dublin a good bit and whose work I love. I can't decide.

That's effing brilliant.

Yea his stuff is class here's a link to his Facebook :).

https://www.facebook.com/hailin.fu?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Evening!!
    I am away for two days and it's all change!
    I was brought into hospital on Wed evening via ambulance, thanks to a very random and painful pain in my stomach/side. Over night and all day in A&E getting heaps of tests done. Admitted and had endoscope done yesterday afternoon. Found inflammation in my stomach and mild infection, so I'm on meds for 3 months. Very tiring and still sore, but so happy to be home and in my own bed!
    Nice to be able to sit up and not wince!

Ooh nice what ya getting?

Nice I like it, thinking a sleeve or what? Last episode was insane :).

I have my next piece somewhat decided I know what I want but I'm stuck at the same time.

I want to keep my right arm and back free for larger pieces shall I find something I like.

So I'm torn between forearm on the left arm or my leg, then torn between either asking Tomash B if he would be interested in adding to my leg piece he done and making it a sleeve or getting a seperate piece done by either Augis Tattoo or Domantis Parvainis who both do be in Dublin a good bit and whose work I love. I can't decide.

My Granda passed away before christmas and pretty much he was a very important figure to me growing up, got me interested in rugby and boxing, Fishing, Hunting, dogs and all things out doors really! so getting a little fisherman done on my ankle, he lived up the river and on his boat! I'm not religious, getting it done the day before fathers day, my own kinda memorial tribute :)

I'm the same man! Iv so many ideas running through my head! what can i afford, who'll do it, when will i get it haha its a living torment! Was talking to Ross Nagle the other day when i booked in with Paul and he was saying he will have my Matt Beckerich back guesting in september so will finally get my sleeve finished :D

Do It!!!!! :D:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

The boyfriend insisted I watch Breaking Bad with him as I've never seen it, also because his brother finally moved out so he has the apartment to himself.

4 episodes, 2 bottles of wine and a lot of cheese and crackers later and i love it! Why haven't I watched this sooner?!

• Advertisement

The boyfriend insisted I watch Breaking Bad with him as I've never seen it, also because his brother finally moved out so he has the apartment to himself.

4 episodes, 2 bottles of wine and a lot of cheese and crackers later and i love it! Why haven't I watched this sooner?!

Its Fecking awesome!!!!

Advertisement