Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Horizon - Guide not updated for certain channels

Options
  • 24-11-2015 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭

I noticed that the guide for some channels like 143, 144, 145 (Sky1 HD, Sky Living HD) not getting updated from today onwards. It's the same when I login to horizon.tv.

Anyone else having this issue? I will probably miss all my recordings for this week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

OK, got the reply from the Virgin reps on Twitter that currently there's an issue with the guide and they are trying to resolve this.

There's no definite timeline yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭mackersdublin

Noticed this yesterday, that the listings stopped for these 3 channels at 6am this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Kurn

Yea same here, any sky HD channel I have has this issue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭mackersdublin

Fixed now on 143, 144 and 145

Fixed now on 143, 144 and 145

Yes but only for today. It's still not showing anything for tomorrow onward.

• Advertisement

Looks to be sorted now.

It was same again on most of the channels yesterday. Anyone else having this issue?

Advertisement