Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stolen boards and van.

• 02-04-2015 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

My van was stolen in Limerick last night. It's a red Hiace with green rims. I know it's a long shot but if anyone see's or hears anything my number is 087 0944 089

Four boards also taken. Unfortunately I have only the one photo of the 8'3" . This was shaped by Mervyn Beard ("shaped for Jamie" written underneath) back in the day and is a quite distinctive yellow, with a lot of rocker to it. It's in a ( battered) Jamie Knox board bag.

Also taken were a red 6'4" custom from Australia ("shaped for Dave" underneath) , a 7'6" with deep blue rails and wood effect deck/botttom, again with a pronounced rocker and pin nose
    And a 9'1" longboard. This is a "Beach Boy" from Oz., with a wood laminate bottom and a white overlay effect on the deck. This also has a distinctive rocker with a sharp nose.

Two wetsuits, one is a custom made black with blue markings on the chest panel "Bodyline" from N.Z. and an old "Body Glove", both size M.

If any of you are offered or hear of anyone trying to sell these, could you please let me know.

Thanks, Pat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭cpoh1

hiaceman wrote: »
    Four boards also taken. Unfortunately I have only the one photo of the 8'3" . This was shaped by Mervyn Beard ("shaped for Jamie" written underneath) back in the day and is a quite distinctive yellow, with a lot of rocker to it. It's in a ( battered) Jamie Knox board bag.
    Thanks, Pat.

Sorry to here that Pat, ill keep an eyeout around the beaches in Cork/Kerry.

Had a few chapter boards back in the day and still have my first new shape from Mervyn in the basement from 1996, what a great guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 hiaceman

thank you, much appreciated. i've been in touch with surf schools/shops as well so maybe someone might hear something. the bastards also got my hiking gear, hand tools, fishing rods.... unfortunately the wrong evening to start packing for the long weekend!

Advertisement