Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solving A Rubiks Cube

• 06-11-2011 2:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭

Watched this on tv earlier

Try solving it under water while not being able to see it. Amazing stuff really. Go to 6 minutes 15 seconds in the video.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭macfhinn

crap vid but whos da blonde one?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Couldn't concentrate due to cleavage overload from yer wan in the silver dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

macfhinn wrote: »
    crap vid but whos da blonde one?

michelle Hunziker, she is from switzerland, former wife of an italian singer.
    She is 34 but still very fit...
    here there are some pics taken during her italian holidays last summer
    http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/michelle-hunziker-picture-17299282.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Its not that hard its all algorithms solving a rubiks cube is easy once you memorize the sequence

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Yea, She looks great for an ancient 34 year old :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

BluesBerry wrote: »
    Its not that hard its all algorithms solving a rubiks cube is easy once you memorize the sequence

I look forward to seeing you do it

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Blackpitts wrote: »
    She is 34 but still very fit...

Still? Do you think she's a granny or something? Because she's in her prime if you ask me

• Registered Users Posts: 25,042 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Try solving it under water while not being able to see it. Amazing stuff really.

It's an invaluable skill that we should all possess.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

Still? Do you think she's a granny or something? Because she's in her prime if you ask me

geez guys, give me a break!
    i was just saying like...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Solve_The_1x1x1_Rubik%27s_Cube
    by far "The Most Difficult Puzzle Of All Time™". Many have scrambled, twisted and turned this mythical puzzle, but few have solved it. By the end of this article, YOU TOO will be able to solve this puzzle.

• Advertisement
Advertisement