Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New militarized flu spreading like wildfire in Mexico City

Options
  • 25-04-2009 12:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

New militarized flu spreading like wildfire in Mexico City

reference this internet radio site friday show 24/04/09

http://www.gcnlive.com/mediaPlayers/odPlayer.php?program=whatReally

got from bottom of the list
    http://www.gcnlive.com/directory.php

seek out

What Really Happened Archives On Demand Weekdays
    Michael Rivero On Demand Saturday

or

http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/whatReallyHappened/index.php

"whatReallyHappened " is from Hawai Island 50th state and is reporting the real news as what the so called main stream media controlled y the elite wont tell you .

The story is the new bird flu has broken out in Mexico city and and has spread also to Texas

This Virus appears to be hybrid type similar to a cross breed of a flu virus and a pig flu or often called swine flu

This type of cross bred virus is only found in USA bio wheapons centers

The original flu virus what was called spanish flu which killed millions in 1918 started in the USA army camp in Kansas and noww believed to have been an early type of bio wheapon

Since then the USA has released other bio wheapons on the world such as the antrax attack in the post 911 era .This one was found to be from the USA milatary wheopon arsenal and they murdered a lab scientist to stick the blame on him when in fact it was the USA governmnet which released the Antrax to kill thier enemies in congress or elsewhere in the USA

Now it looks like a horse flu vials which kills horses and people has also dissapeared from a USA bio wheapon plant .Now looks like the Venezula horse flu break out is this wheapon released in Venuzula.

The end of the show

http://www.gcnlive.com/mediaPlayers/odPlayer.php?program=whatReally

explains the subject better

Anyway stock up on fod water fuels the lot as if this flu is big sreader maybe everthing gets shut down including all air travel and food supplies would be slowed down a lot

me I got 20 gallons of fuel and 200 tins of food like tuna and spam and ham etc

I hope to last a few months if the mobs rule dont over run me and my family and take it

others might say run for the hills

main stream news also BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8016909.stm
    bbc wrote:
    Experts probe deadly Mexico flu
    People in masks in Mexico City on 24 April 2009
    Public buildings have closed across Mexico City because of the outbreak

World health experts are investigating a new strain of flu that may have killed as many as 60 people in Mexico.

The US Centre for Disease Control (CDC) said tests so far seem to link Mexico's outbreak with a swine flu virus that had sickened eight in the southern US.

The CDC said it was taking the virus - about which it was working to learn as much as possible - seriously.

Mexican authorities have closed public buildings, suspended public events and and launched a vaccination campaign.

It is suspected the virus may have been involved in the deaths of about 60 people, mostly in and around Mexico City, since mid-March.

A new swine flu strain has been confirmed in 16 of the deaths and 44 others are being tested, Mexico's health secretary said. More than 900 other people are thought to have been infected.

Officials said most of those killed so far were young adults - rather than more vulnerable children and the elderly.

Schools, museums and libraries have been closed across the capital region and people are being urged to avoid shaking hands or sharing crockery. All public events have been suspended, an official said.

In Geneva, the World Health Organization (WHO) said an emergency committee would likely convene over the weekend.

And in the US, the White House said it was watching the situation.

'Learn more'

Dr Richard Besser, acting director of the CDC, said that preliminary tests on seven out of 14 samples from patients in Mexico had matched the virus found in the US.

Eight people have fallen sick - six in California and two in Texas - with a virus that experts say is a new strain of swine flu. All eight have recovered and only one was hospitalised.

SWINE FLU
    Swine flu is a respiratory disease found in pigs
    Human cases usually occur in those who have contact with pigs
    Human-to-human transmission is rare and such cases are closely monitored

Q&A: Swine flu

Dr Besser said more information was needed to determine the extent of the threat posed by the virus. It was unclear, he said, why it was proving fatal in Mexico but not in the US.

"We are not at the point - WHO is not at the point - of declaring a pandemic; we are at the point of trying to learn more about this virus, understand its transmission, and how to control it," he said.

"In Mexico, other influenza viruses are circulating there, so sorting out which cases are caused by swine flu, which are other viruses and which are co-infections will be very important public health information."

The WHO said it had prepared "rapid containment measures" in case they were needed.

But both it and the CDC said that there was no need at this point to issue travel advisories for parts of Mexico or the US.

The CDC said it planned to send experts to Mexico to help investigate the virus.

Swine flu is a respiratory disease which infects pigs. It does not normally infect humans, although sporadic cases do occur usually in people who have had close contact with pigs.

There have also been rare documented cases of humans passing the infection to other humans.

Such cases are monitored very closely because of fears that a new strain of swine flu with the ability to pass from person to person could spark a pandemic.

your choice its the BBC owned controled and dicated to by the elite that plays down the event or the alternitive news media who know the elite are trying to wipe out 80% of the human race

<snip>

pass it on

Derry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Derry read the charter where it says you have to back up things you claim as fact. I have edited part of your post and if you have a problem with that I suggest you drop me a PM and wait for a reply before reposting the edited section.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Wow. Militarised flu?
    Any evidence of this?

Any evidence the BBC is controlled?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

King Mob wrote: »
    Wow. Militarised flu?
    Any evidence of this?
    derry wrote:
    This type of cross bred virus is only found in USA bio wheapons centers

I guess this is the evidence it's militarised, but then I'd ask: Source?
    derry wrote:
    The original flu virus what was called spanish flu which killed millions in 1918 started in the USA army camp in Kansas and noww believed to have been an early type of bio wheapon
    Believed by who? Source?
    derry wrote:
    Since then the USA has released other bio wheapons on the world such as the antrax attack in the post 911 era .This one was found to be from the USA milatary wheopon arsenal and they murdered a lab scientist to stick the blame on him when in fact it was the USA governmnet which released the Antrax to kill thier enemies in congress or elsewhere in the USA
    They didn't do a very good job though, did they? No politicians died, I thought. I'm open to correction here.
    derry wrote:
    Now it looks like a horse flu vials which kills horses and people has also dissapeared from a USA bio wheapon plant .Now looks like the Venezula horse flu break out is this wheapon released in Venuzula.
    Source? I checked it on wikipedia, there was something about this added two hours ago with no link or sources to back it up. I can't find anything on a recent outbreak of this flu in Venezuela.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

This is interesting...I'd say stock up on your supplies now, its only a matter of time before this sh1t goes global.

And by the BBC playing it down do you mean like this?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8018356.stm

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

King Mob wrote: »
    And by the BBC playing it down do you mean like this?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8018356.stm

Yes it took them a while to decide that they couldnt lkeep the story down so at 16HRS today they upped the profile of the virus

However they wont admit it is milatrised Virus

On medical questions MY OWN opinion is
    I WILL NEVER EVER TAKE A VACCINE
    as the evidence from sites I recognize as being correct like www.infowars.com show to me that VACINES ARE CONTANAMATED with other bizzare virus for a soft kill policy so for me the risk from vaccines is too high for me

Others can do what they want on that issue

Derry

derry wrote: »
    as the evidence that VACINES ARE CONTANAMATED

What evidence?

This is interesting...I'd say stock up on your supplies now, its only a matter of time before this sh1t goes global.

yes I bumped up food and water supply today filled the boot of the car with extra stuff

Derry

Care to address post #8?

6th wrote: »
    What evidence?

well for the lazy here it is spoon feed to you on the first vidio and more tricky to get the full story on the other vidios below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr0enXu3Q_

SteveCvil1 shows a segmant of the alex jones show from www.infowars.com that explains the risks from vaccines

Alex Jones Radio Show on 02/09/08,An Urgent Warning About Vaccines and other Non Deadly Substances That Kill You.

Below the next vidio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKuznYVn40s

OliviaHadassah does a youtube on the subject where vaccines create brain damage as the proccess to make vaccines uses mercury heavy metal

According to neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock, people who get the flu shot five years in a row have a ten-fold increased risk of developing Alzheimer's.

The flu vaccine still has the full amount of ethyl mercury, contained in the preservative thimerosal.

This video from the University of Calgary shows the death of brain cells after their exposure to mercury.

The neurotoxicity of mercury is a fact that is not disputed.

Neurodegenerative diseases include Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Huntington's and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), or Lou Gehrig's Disease.

Would you rather have one of those, or the flu?!

For more info, visit my blog:

Red Pill Reich
    http://redpillreich.blogspot.com/

I am a nurse who is exposing the Illuminati's use of modern medicine to drug, poison and control millions in their pursuit of a New World Order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgBBwOnmy3w

oz22verizon shows the vaccines are contanimated with all sorts of other virus

Merck Vaccine Chief Brings HIV/AIDS to America

AND THEY LAUGH ABOUT IT!!

Wake Up and Americans Unite against the lies that is told to destroy our children. Here is an interview that is very rare and will shock you. Hear how the vaccinations were started what they have in it all from the mouth of Dr. Maurice Hillerman admitting to massive field trials, and hiding the truth from the press book mark this and show it to all your friends. Do not let them brainwash you into making your self sick seek out the truth about the natural healing powers of good OREGANO OIL that can kill viruses and the common cold. visit www.armchairsurvivalist.com

Merck Vaccine Chief Brings HIV/AIDS to America
    This stunning censored interview conducted by medical historian Edward Shorter for WGBH public television (Boston) and Blackwell Science was cut from The Health Century due to its huge liability--the admission that Merck drug company vaccines have traditionally been injecting cancer viruses (SV40 and others) in people worldwide. This segment of In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood & Bioterrorism, produced and freely contributed by consumer protector and public health expert, Dr. Leonard Horowitz, features the world's leading vaccine expert, Dr. Maurice Hilleman, who explains why Merck's vaccines have spread AIDS, leukemia, and other horrific plagues worldwide. Please forward this clip (link) to everyone you know who thinks vaccines are "safe and effective."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

A youtube video as evidence? I'm sold. Your first one doesn't actually link to anything. The illuminati probably got to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

deery, the stuff you're posting here not only has zero basis in reality, but is also irresponsible. Flu kills people each year. Many thousands. Mostly very old and very young people. Stuff like the above puts the most vulnerable people in society at risk.

If swine flu kicks off in a big way, we'll need a programme of widespread vaccination if we can develop one in time.

It would be a shame if a few crackpot blogs were to affect people's perceptions of the safety of the vaccine.

The flu vaccine is safe. I'm a doctor and I had it just a few weeks ago. I get it every year. It doesn't cause alzheimer's! The side effect profile is readily available.

If anyone is reading this, and is thinking about not getting a vaccine because of anything written above, please go and talk to your GP. Or if you have family members who work in health, talk to them if you trust them more.

Thank you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

We had a flu virus scare in the uk back in 07 .I might be more concerned if this one was more closer to home this time ,thankfully it's not . The uk athorities are taking the necessary precautions as I am sure many other countries are .

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Four-Too

tallaght01 wrote: »
    deery, the stuff you're posting here not only has zero basis in reality, but is also irresponsible. Flu kills people each year. Many thousands. Mostly very old and very young people. Stuff like the above puts the most vulnerable people in society at risk.

If swine flu kicks off in a big way, we'll need a programme of widespread vaccination if we can develop one in time.

It would be a shame if a few crackpot blogs were to affect people's perceptions of the safety of the vaccine.

The flu vaccine is safe. I'm a doctor and I had it just a few weeks ago. I get it every year. It doesn't cause alzheimer's! The side effect profile is readily available.

If anyone is reading this, and is thinking about not getting a vaccine because of anything written above, please go and talk to your GP. Or if you have family members who work in health, talk to them if you trust them more.

An illuminati-controlled GP!! I hope your very proud of yourself and your false preaching.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

I did, I asked two - and they didn't know what thymerosol was (not used in the EU anymore fyi), what preservatives (if any) were used, or any figures re: adverse reactions from vaccinations. Greeeeat. I think many GP's are almost robotic in their drive to get people to take vaccinations. Herd immunity for the win!

As for flu shots, from my experience of people who take those shots; you get sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

I'm pretty reluctant to get involved in a conspiracy theories debate, to be honest. But here's some info on thimerosal.

http://www.cdc.gov/FLU/ABOUT/QA/thimerosal.htm

There is no way in hell you can disprove the concept of herd immunity. There's a few crackpot blogs out there claiming it's a false entitly, but no actual evidence.
    Vaccination and good sanitation have been the biggest health breakthroughs of the last 100 years.

I get the flu vaccine every year, and it's not made me "sick".

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭nodolan

I'm pretty reluctant to get involved in a conspiracy theories debate, to be honest. But here's some info on thimerosal.

http://www.cdc.gov/FLU/ABOUT/QA/thimerosal.htm

There is no way in hell you can disprove the concept of herd immunity. There's a few crackpot blogs out there claiming it's a false entitly, but no actual evidence.
    Vaccination and good sanitation have been the biggest health breakthroughs of the last 100 years.

I get the flu vaccine every year, and it's not made me "sick".

But in all fairness tallaght01 you're 100% biased. You've been through a system of education that has indoctrinated you to believe certain things and the fact that you went to med school in the first place could be taken as an indicator of your socio-economic status which in turn would say a lot as to your disposition towards such threads as these. Having said all that I'm not saying that I'm in total agreement with derry - but - your assertion that "Vaccination and good sanitation have been the biggest health breakthroughs of the last 100 years" is only as good as the last time drug companies didn't put 'extras' into vaccines (if they did).

edit: Just realised that my post might have come across as a personal attack which it isn't meant to be. I'm just stating what I see to be the obvious. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭nodolan

Listening to BBC Radio 4 right now (online) and they're talking about Thalidomide (developed by the Nazis as an antidote to nerve gas such as sarin) and how it apparently passed lots of stringent tests and had been declared safe including for pregnant women but how the pharma companies covered up all the reports of side effects.

Here is more info about the wheaponised virus in Mexico

http://www.infowars.com/swine-flu-is...-seen-viruses/

note there are links buried in the artical so its better to go to the site

such as main stream assosated press link below

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars
    April 25, 2009

Swine flu

Swine flu panic is spreading in Mexico and soldiers are patrolling the streets after it was confirmed that human to human transmission is occurring and that the virus is a brand new strain which is seemingly affecting young, healthy people the worst, and that the bug is a never-before-seen intercontinental mixture of human, avian and pig viruses from America, Europe and Asia.

Clues that the virus may be a synthetic creation are already manifesting.

According to reports, the virus is a “never-before-seen form of the flu that combines pig, bird and human viruses” which consists of an intercontinental mix of viruses from North America, Europe and Asia.

“CDC officials detected a virus with a unique combination of gene segments that have not been seen in people or pigs before,” according to an Associated Press report.

“This strain of swine influenza that’s beencultured in a laboratoryis something that’s not been seen anywhere actually in the United States and the world, so this is actually a new strain of influenza that’s been identified,” said Dr. John Carlo, Dallas Co. Medical Director (video clip here).

Alarming reports are now filtering in about people catching the illness who have had no contact with pigs whatsoever. These include a man and his daughter in San Diego County, a 41-year-old woman in Imperial County and two teenagers in San Antonio, Texas. In fact, in all U.S. cases, the victims had no contact with any pigs.

Dr. Wilma Wooten, San Diego County’s public health officer, told KPBS “We have had person-to-person spread with the father and the daughter,” says Wooten, “And also with the two teenagers in Texas, they were in the same school. So that also indicates person-to-person transfer.”

“Dr. Wooten says it’s unclear how people were exposed to swine flu. She says none of the patients have had any contact with pigs,” according to the report.

Although the situation in the U.S. looks under control, panic is spreading in Mexico, where 800 cases of pneumonia in the capital alone are suspected to be related to the swine flu and the virus has hit young and healthy people, which is very rare with an flu outbreak. Despite the danger of a pandemic, the U.S. border with Mexico remains open.

“Mexico has shut schools and museums and canceled hundreds of public events in its sprawling, overcrowded capital of 20 million people to try to prevent further infections,” reports Reuters.

“My level of concern is significant,” said Dr. Martin Fenstersheib, the health officer for Santa Clara County. “We have a novel virus, a brand-new strain that’s spreading human to human, and we are also seeing a virulent strain in Mexico that seems to be related. We certainly have concerns for this escalating.”
    featured stories Swine Flu Is Deadly Mix Of Never Before Seen Viruses
    Obama featured stories Swine Flu Is Deadly Mix Of Never Before Seen Viruses

The WHO insists that the outbreak has “pandemic potential” and has been stockpiling supplies of Tamiflu, known generically as oseltamivir, a pill that can both treat flu and prevent infection, according to officials.

As we previously highlighted, those that have a stake in the Tamiflu vaccine include top globalists and BIlderberg members like George Shultz, Lodewijk J.R. de Vink and former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.

Indeed, Rumsfeld himself played a key role in hyping an outbreak of swine flu back in the 1976 when he urged the entire country to get vaccinated. Many batches of the vaccine were contaminated, resulting in hundreds of sick people and 52 fatalities.

The fact that the properties of the strain are completely new, that the virus is spreading from people to people, and that the young and healthy are being hit worst, has disturbing parallels to the deadly 1918 pandemic that killed millions.

It is unclear as to why, if the virus is a brand new strain, that public health officials are so confident programs of mass vaccination, which are already being prepared, would necessarily be effective.

It certainly wouldn’t be the first time that deadly flu viruses have been concocted in labs and then dispatched with the intention of creating a pandemic.

When the story first broke last month, Czech newspapers questioned if the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which were distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.

Since the probability of mixing a live virus biological weapon with vaccine material by accident is virtually impossible, this leaves no other explanation than that the contamination was a deliberate attempt to weaponize the H5N1 virus to its most potent extreme and distribute it via conventional flu vaccines to the population who would then infect others to a devastating degree as the disease went airborne.

However, this is not the first time that vaccine companies have been caught distributing vaccines contaminated with deadly viruses.

In 2006 it was revealed that Bayer Corporation had discovered that their injection drug, which was used by hemophiliacs, was contaminated with the HIV virus. Internal documents prove that after they positively knew that the drug was contaminated, they took it off the U.S. market only to dump it on the European, Asian and Latin American markets, knowingly exposing thousands, most of them children, to the live HIV virus. Government officials in France went to prison for allowing the drug to be distributed. The documents show that the FDA colluded with Bayer to cover-up the scandal and allowed the deadly drug to be distributed globally. No Bayer executives ever faced arrest or prosecution in the United States.

In the UK, a 2007 outbreak of foot and mouth disease that put Britain on high alert has been originated from a government laboratory which is shared with an American pharmaceutical company, mirroring the deadly outbreak of 2001, which was also deliberately released.

As we reported yesterday, last time there was a significant outbreak of a new form of swine flu in the U.S. it originated at the army base at Fort Dix, New Jersey.

this is more main stream press a branch of assosated press

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/health/290118.php
    Nation
    Newly found flu mixes pig, bird, human viruses
    The Associated Press
    Tucson, Arizona | Published: 04.24.2009
    advertisement
    ATLANTA — Health officials are investigating a never-before-seen form of the flu that combines pig, bird and human viruses and which has infected seven people in California and Texas. All the victims recovered, but the cases are a growing medical mystery because it's unclear how they caught the virus.
    None of the seven people was in contact with pigs, which is how people usually catch swine flu. And only a few were in contact with each other, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
    Still, health officials said it's not a cause for public alarm. The five in California and two in Texas all have recovered, and testing indicates some mainstream anti-viral medications seem to work against the virus.
    Dr. Anne Schuchat of the CDC said officials believe that it can spread human-to-human, which is unusual for a swine flu virus.
    The CDC is checking people who have been in contact with the seven people with confirmed cases, who all became ill from late March to mid-April.
    Because of intensive searching, it's likely that health officials will find additional cases, said Schuchat, director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.
    CDC officials detected a virus with a unique combination of gene segments that have not been seen in people or pigs before. The bug contains a human virus, an avian virus from North America and pig viruses from North America, Europe and Asia.
    Health officials have seen mixes of bird, pig and human virus before, but never such an intercontinental combination with more than one pig virus in the mix.

like Alex Jones www.infowars.com says funny how the pharmas have the vaccines effective for a brand new virus.

Nice to see a wannabee doctor joining the forum.

any real proof your a doc

there was lots of doctors in death camps in WW2 expermenting on jews .Ther is lots of nice good doctors in Irish hospitals and surgeries .There are doctors in Ireland who get stuck off the register .Doctor label is wide open

yes the virus can possibly kill 10% of its victims .A contanmained flu vaccine can kill a whole lot more .Thats stats for you

There was very few cases in history of Autizm but when vaccines increased Autizm went orbital in numbers

There was very few cases of gillan condition basiically a paralised nerve disorder and now it going orbital in numbers and the new cases all have one common denominator they took flu vacccines.

here is a good site on why many choose not to take the flu jab or many other jabs
    http://www.vaclib.org/basic/fluindex.htm

Even the non medical can see the link that the press refuses to print as the press is owned and controlled by the elite who wish to wipe out 80% of the human race and they got robots to do the work we used to do

here is a you tube of one the robots
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpBG-nSRcrQ

and this robot hasnt got the machine gun on top to fight back or go around wiping us humans out .Makes darleks with exterminate exterminate seem like nice guys

and worse there is other real nasty stuff they dont tell us about

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Folks...

there is a general policy across boards about not giving medical advice.

The same should hold true here. People advising either for or against the use of vaccines are walking on very thin ground.

Cases like the vaccine which contained live antigens that was mentioned in a number of threads recently are reasonable. The content of the vaccine is not an issue there, so speculation as to the background behind the contamination is fair game.

Let that be your benchmark. If you want to make allegations, you'd better have solid, verifiable evidence to back up your claims.

youtubery of someone else making the same claim is not such evidence, regardless of how credible you find the source.

• Advertisement

The whole vaccines are dangerous is based pruely on ignorance and lies.
    Like this:
    OliviaHadassah

According to neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock, people who get the flu shot five years in a row have a ten-fold increased risk of developing Alzheimer's.
    Well if a neurosurgeon said it it must be true right?
    The flu vaccine still has the full amount of ethyl mercury, contained in the preservative thimerosal.
    Thats true. But ethylmercury is an organomercury and unlike methylmercury, ethylmercury has not been found to bioaccumulate

This video from the University of Calgary shows the death of brain cells after their exposure to mercury.

The neurotoxicity of mercury is a fact that is not disputed.
    But that pure mercury not anorganomercury. The toxicity of plain mercury has nothing to do with vaccines.
    Unless of course you're trying to mislead people.

Neurodegenerative diseases include Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Huntington's and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), or Lou Gehrig's Disease.
    And not one of those is caused by mercury or mercury related compounds.
    Another example of the scaremongering used against vaccines.
    Would you rather have one of those, or the flu?!
    And vaccines do not cause those diseases or any other ones (aside from allergic reactions).
    There is simply no evidence to support that.
    And because there is no evidence anti vaccination proponents have to rely on bull**** arguments like that one and hope the people who they are trying to convince are ignorant of the actual science.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 J_Kerr

Hasn't Ben Goldacre helped debunk the vaccines = bad arguement?
    If someone wants to refuse one based on ignorance then fair enough, it may be advantageous on an evolutionary level, but parents who refuse a vaccine to their children are playing a dangerous game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

80 cases in a city of tens of millions of people and its being suggested its erurpted like wildfire?

Diogenes wrote: »
    80 cases in a city of tens of millions of people and its being suggested its erurpted like wildfire?

It has a week long incubation period, therefore larger spread. It could be that its slow to start off but that it will rapidly speed up. If there's no mega pandemic within a month we can rest easy.

It has a week long incubation period, therefore larger spread. It could be that its slow to start off but that it will rapidly speed up. If there's no mega pandemic within a month we can rest easy.
    So it hasn't erupted like wildfire.

Lets hope not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 J_Kerr

You'd think after SARs and the bird flu the NWO would have created a more efficient virus this time around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

An open question(s) but primarily for you doctor. How on earth is a flu shot going to help????

I'm open to correction but as the virus has spent little to no time time in humans. Would I be correct to say that these genetic strains have never been present in the body before?

What I am assuming here is that the existing flu vaccine is good only for human flu as "we knew it" if possible could you expand or anyone with further knowledge.

In short, will the existing flu vaccine which you have already taken protect you from this possible threat and its many possible unpredictable mutations?

Diogenes wrote: »

I have been listining to the Alex Jones Sunday show

( to listen to the show you can go to this page and click on suitable choice such as liten to the show with real player whatever suits your computer bandwidth etc
    http://info-wars.org/?page_id=8 )

He is talking to people from Mexico directly and the story there is bad real bad .Hospital wards are chock ablock with sick getting sick all over the place so it in the ten of thousands who are now in the sick stage.it rumoured the mexican government has suppressed the death rates to stop panik.
    I saw Sky TV showing panik buying shopping so people can go home and sit out the crisis .The new flu has been rampant in Mexico for at least two weeks

One eye witness indicates that choas is starting to happen to Mexico city and he figures its hundreds of thousands of who are in the sick stage

Everything indicates this is wheaponised flu

Another footnote that Alex Jones has shown is that nearly all the doctors who worked the WW2 german death camps were taken to the USA and many became high up in the UN and WHO and other organizions who now have spread the agenda major population cull control through bio wheapons if nessary

Derry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

derry wrote: »
    Everything indicates this is wheaponised flu

Could you be more specific than "everything" in what these indicators are?

Advertisement