Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Obama deception

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Kernel wrote: »
    US foreign affairs seem to be stepping up interest in Pakistan alright. Any ideas on strategic importance of Pakistan since they already have colonised Afghanistan and Iraq in the region?

Colonised?? What? The US are pulling out of Iraq.

And what K-9 said.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

US foreign affairs seem to be stepping up interest in Pakistan alright. Any ideas on strategic importance of Pakistan since they already have colonised Afghanistan and Iraq in the region?

Pakistan has nuclear weapons and a very unstable government. If radicals of any sort were to gain control of even one missile silo, we'd all be f*cked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

K-9 wrote: »
    This is news to you?

Er, yes, why shouldn't it be?
    meglome wrote:

So what? They've installed their puppets there already, doesn't matter if they have troops on the ground anymore.
    humanji wrote:
    Pakistan has nuclear weapons and a very unstable government. If radicals of any sort were to gain control of even one missile silo, we'd all be f*cked.

Yes, I was thinking this. The terrorist/radical islamic fundamentalist problems are undeniable, but they surely haven't changed since Bush was in bed with the Pakistani Government. The 'new' administration seem to be stepping up things diplomatically with Pakistan - using harsher language etc. And the media are engaging in an anti-Pakistan slant at the moment too. It seems the war drums are on the go, but why I cannot yet see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

mysterious wrote: »
    I actually had a dream of Obama last night, which was strange I never had a dream where politics came up. He came over to Ireland, stayed in my old house (where I grew up) with his wife and kids. His intention of coming home was to come to Moneygall, and he had little security with him too. They arrived at my house late at night.

Woke up the next day in the dream, he even knew me too. I just said you know who I am, and you know my name and what I stand for. He just laughed, and said yes I do and told him basically that I'm not fooled at all of who is behind him and who orders him to do what and what your position is for this presidiency.

He was just about to walk away from me when I just said that but he stopped. He smiled and said most people think I'm the most powerful person in the world, and not many people know that I'm not at all. He said this is his public job. He would like to do real change, but it's not change, it's just a bit different to before but the agenda remains the same, and the ruling powers want global control.

I just smiled and said of course. ;)
    I then told him to tell his bankers buddies and ruling familes that run your country. To behave and destroy money you create, before it destroys you, humanity and everythng with it. WW3 is on the corner if you "money guys" don't put your act together NOW.

Well dicussion was over when his wife walked into the kitchen.

It was the oddest dream I ever had. His wife has no clue of the secret agenda of whos hes working for , from what I saw and how she reacted , in the dream howeever.

Yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Er, yes, why shouldn't it be?

See my post on the last page. Telling everybody what he was going to do to Afghanistan and Pakistan, in a televised and hugely watched US Presidential debate, is not a great way to keep a conspiracy.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

See my post on the last page. Telling everybody what he was going to do to Afghanistan and Pakistan, in a televised and hugely watched US Presidential debate, is not a great way to keep a conspiracy.

What are you referring to? I made the point that the Obama/Brzezinski administration seemed to have been ramping up pressure on Pakistan lately. You asked me if that was news to me.. I said yes, it is news actually. I'm lost. :confused:

What are you referring to? I made the point that the Obama/Brzezinski administration seemed to have been ramping up pressure on Pakistan lately. You asked me if that was news to me.. I said yes, it is news actually. I'm lost. :confused:

This was one of his main policies in his campaign. It shouldn't be news or some sort of a conspiracy.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

This was one of his main policies in his campaign. It shouldn't be news or some sort of a conspiracy.

True, I heard him referring to Pakistan and Afghanistan during his campaign. It's still news that the administration have been stepping up pressure on them lately though. I mean, it's in the news. ;)

True, I heard him referring to Pakistan and Afghanistan during his campaign. It's still news that the administration have been stepping up pressure on them lately though. I mean, it's in the news. ;)

Indeed! :D

It is one of the fascinating things about US Elections, the emphasis on the military and how the Dems are considered weak on it. For a country that can be very liberal at times, the contradiction is striking.

Is that some sort of NWO thing? I'm not sure. The UN are often the main opposition to the US yet I've seen them included in the NWO. That's confusing too!

Indeed! :D

It is one of the fascinating things about US Elections, the emphasis on the military and how the Dems are considered weak on it. For a country that can be very liberal at times, the contradiction is striking.

Americans are like Russians, they respect strength and force. Hawks and doves eh? If I was a yank, I'd be asking why my government spends so much on a military that goes well beyond the bounds of defending the country. But I guess that would be considered dove-like and weak. :)
    Is that some sort of NWO thing? I'm not sure. The UN are often the main opposition to the US yet I've seen them included in the NWO. That's confusing too!

Well, I'm of the opinion that all US foreign policy is based on NWO agenda, as devised by intellectuals like Kissinger and Brzezinski. Can't see the reason for the Pakistan problem apart from the obvious nukes and islamic fundamentalists. Seems little to gain for a globalist agenda however... unless they want to remove such an unpredictable State from the equation. Deeming it a wildcard variable of some kind.

• Advertisement

Well, I'm of the opinion that all US foreign policy is based on NWO agenda, as devised by intellectuals like Kissinger and Brzezinski. Can't see the reason for the Pakistan problem apart from the obvious nukes and islamic fundamentalists. Seems little to gain for a globalist agenda however... unless they want to remove such an unpredictable State from the equation. Deeming it a wildcard variable of some kind.

I'd compare Pakistan to the ROI in the 70/80's and Afghanistan to NI. You see my point? The ROI was soft on the IRA then. I remember how controversial extradition was, it was a huge issue, now it's normal. I don't think that it has been a bad thing.

Can't see what they'd achieve by regime change either. Think they have as sympathetic a regime as they could get now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭hkcharlie

meglome wrote: »
    the US are puling out over the next four years! That's not pulling out! And in reality all it is, is a relocation to Afganistan. You know, like in the game of risk, when you've finished your go and you've invaded some countries, you can redeploy your armies. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

While I would agree there is a danger with the banks and the federal reserve, everything was going fine until the end where he explains what he thinks Obama is going to do.

Biggest load of **** ever.
    And Al Gore as a pawn of the NWO? Incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

The 911 sub-discussion has been split off to a thread of its own

Advertisement