Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

hks alarm problem

• 20-10-2014 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    This is my first time on the site, i am a electrician with some knowledge of the older hkc alarm panels more used to the new 10/70. My fathers alarm panel stopped working after a bad storm some lightening that night too, the keypad has swrkp feb 99 v1.2 on it as a fault so i think its the expander Card because when i disconnected it i was able to use the keypad i wasn't able to use it before so it will let me use engineer mode but fault comes up because i disconnected the expander will i get a new card our is there another way around it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Mark.evo wrote: »
    Hi
    This is my first time on the site, i am a electrician with some knowledge of the older hkc alarm panels more used to the new 10/70. My fathers alarm panel stopped working after a bad storm some lightening that night too, the keypad has swrkp feb 99 v1.2 on it as a fault so i think its the expander Card because when i disconnected it i was able to use the keypad i wasn't able to use it before so it will let me use engineer mode but fault comes up because i disconnected the expander will i get a new card our is there another way around it.
    Thanks

Hi, This is the information security forum. Your query would be better answered here.

Maybe ask a mod to move your thread there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mark.evo

Ok thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Moved to Home Security.

Have you tried removing and reinstalling the card and Id it again?
    Have you tried a full power down and power up of the system?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mark.evo

Hi
    Thanks for the help i couldn't find home security. Much appreciated

Advertisement