Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free Running Pitbull :o

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Wow... almost human-like with the way it acts and seems to think.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

Yeah its crazy alright, crazy balance and judgement.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Fcuk, I can only imagine the hip dysplasia problems that dog will have in a couple of years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭mongoman

Fúcking muppets, it's a dog not a circus performer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

mongoman wrote: »
    Fúcking muppets
    Who are you addressing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭mongoman

biko wrote: »
    Who are you addressing?

I'm referring to the dog owner and his associates involved in producing the You Tube footage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Seen that one before (might have posted it).. Brilliant, I love to see a dog, and particularly a bull breed, allowed run & jump freely rather than being penned, muzzled and restrained with a short lead.

The dog looks like he enjoys it. And with my experience with bull breed dogs, you will not get them to do anything they dont want to they are stubborn as fúck :p
    Seen that one before (might have posted it).. Brilliant, I love to see a dog, and particularly a bull breed, allowed run & jump freely rather than being penned, muzzled and restrained with a short lead.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭Caraville

Cool dog, seems really intelligent. Makes The Ukraine look incredibly s**t and depressing though, maybe the dog just needed something better to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,131 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Dannyboi3k wrote: »
    The dog looks like he enjoys it. And with my experience with bull breed dogs, you will not get them to do anything they dont want to they are stubborn as fúck :p

Well you'd be wrong there, proably mistaking a bull breed for a donkey -

Bull breeds are renowned for doing anything their owners want and amongst the dog breeds that want to please the most -

Would not like to be the postman who had to deliver letters to that address.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

FFS! Whats wrong with training a dog to do some tricks? Its far better than neglecting it, or leaving it to become obese. :rolleyes:

The dog looks like its enjoying itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

looks like a dog version free running dog probably loves it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

If that was the opening to District 13, id have been well pleased!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

The dog climbing the ladder/frame is amazing - that is so difficult for a dog to do.

Advertisement