Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft funnies!

• 18-02-2011 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

BedIntruder.png

Hide-yo-kids-hide-yo-wife-and-hide-yo-husbands-cuz-hessssssssss.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Minecraft-Creeper

tumblr_lbxyzfBZHP1qevj5ho1_1280.jpg

Double Post - sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

MinecraftCreeper.png.scaled500.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1298241206&Signature=UtQp0EIy4u3rhByHOwtT6o7tTBw%3D

tumblr_lbsta6ilhZ1qewosro1_400.jpg

16381917722353916261411.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

This is more tragic than funny, and I don't have a picture, but I sneezed while mouse wheel scrolling through my hotbar and managed to right-click on the floor of my house, not my house, which is floating about 40 layers in the air, is on fire... floor and roof were both wood... fml.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Seaneh wrote: »
    This is more tragic than funny, and I don't have a picture, but I sneezed while mouse wheel scrolling through my hotbar and managed to right-click on the floor of my house, not my house, which is floating about 40 layers in the air, is on fire... floor and roof were both wood... fml.
    Reminds me of when I first tried to put a lava bucket into the furnace: somehow placed the lava on top of the furnace, and it killed me :( Luckily /home worked back then, as the furnace was at the bottom of a cave on Cians server, thus monsters/zombies/creepers were about.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

creeper.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I forgot to mention I right clicked on the steel and flint, hence the fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I forgot to mention I right clicked on the steel and flint, hence the fire.

that'll teach you for the future. do not have the flint and tinder in your hot bar when you arent using it. :)

• Advertisement

that'll teach you for the future. do not have the flint and tinder in your hot bar when you arent using it. :)
    Never mind that, I had 64 TNT one time, and I was laying a floor

Looked away for a minute.... Lost half my village :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

One of the machines I play this on has a really dark monitor that can't be brightened. The unfortunate side effect is that when night falls, I can't see a single thing, so I just have to wait until daybreak. I just hit the inventory button so that I don't have to worry about accidentally moving or clicking on anything, and I can go about my other business on the computer (faffing about on Facebook and Boards, for example).

Today, while waiting for daybreak, I noticed it was taking longer than usual. Then I noticed that there were no stars out, and even with my monitor I can usually see them. So I placed a torch and found that some f*cker had build a stone coffin around me! I don't know who it was, but since Quazzie was near by, I'm blaming him. Although, Cherryghost then did the same thing to me later on. It's not funny people!

I can change to day time at any time

I usually do when Im on, gimme a shout if your stuck and we can do it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Well, it's the only time I actually get to do some work in the office, so it's best not to mess with the system! :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

2u5dt1s.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Saviola

This was the first video i ever saw about minecraft and it was pretty entertaining.

Re: humanji getting boxed in by Quazzie

2010-10-08-Minecraft-Not-Yourcraft.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,715 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

humanji wrote: »
    One of the machines I play this on has a really dark monitor that can't be brightened. The unfortunate side effect is that when night falls, I can't see a single thing, so I just have to wait until daybreak. I just hit the inventory button so that I don't have to worry about accidentally moving or clicking on anything, and I can go about my other business on the computer (faffing about on Facebook and Boards, for example).

Today, while waiting for daybreak, I noticed it was taking longer than usual. Then I noticed that there were no stars out, and even with my monitor I can usually see them. So I placed a torch and found that some f*cker had build a stone coffin around me! I don't know who it was, but since Quazzie was near by, I'm blaming him. Although, Cherryghost then did the same thing to me later on. It's not funny people!

I am only passing on a little bit of what was done to me.
    Kersmash wrote: »
    trolololo.png

It wasn't enough.

trolololo2.png

The genius thing about this situation was that i was in the middle. all around me was stone, which was easy to mine through, but above the stone was lots of blocks of sand, which just kept dropping as i mined them away. The worst part was that from the very second i broke my first stone block i was immersed in water. So there i was drowning with sand just dropping continuously in front of me and i eventually died.

I hate to say it, but the trap they set was pure perfection.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

:D

oh lad. that trap was epic then :D

• Advertisement

Saviola wrote: »
    This was the first video i ever saw about minecraft and it was pretty entertaining.

all you need is just some wood and flint. you just put the log here, and that it.... wait a minute.........

then he looks up..... and i just can see on his face /epicpalmface

that was briliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 C0nn0rmcl

1285844777158.png

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

minecraft-creeper-comic-600x694.png

quazziesfire.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

nxf2t.png

nxf2t.png

Class :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

7863c1d8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Jogue

Lmao, this is my favourite thread :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Wezo1994

LOL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Mexican_Panda