Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found Animals Dublin 15

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭energy69

Ooops did not read the post thread heading. Was using Google and thought it was a general lost found for Dublin :) thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

energy69 wrote: »
    Ooops did not read the post thread heading. Was using Google and thought it was a general lost found for Dublin :) thank you

There is a general 'lost and found' thread in the Animals and Pet Issues forum on here which you could post in if she's still missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭billie1b

energy69 wrote: »

You'd never know, my dog went missing one morning, got out from my parents back garden while we were visiting, he was found that evening in Ashbourne village, i'm in Blamchardstown, thats a good distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Lost Aug 18th: Waterville, Blanchardstown. This cat was in foster care and receiving veterinary treatment. He escaped Sun night/Mon morning. He's anaemic and shouldn't be outdoors. Contact myself by PM if anyone spots him. He's extremely friendly so there should be no issues picking him up either.

33xk1oj.jpg

Rat poison warning Ongar & Phibblestown: Not a lost and found post but anyone who is following this thread will be a pet lover. From a local resident tonight:
    wrote:
    the road between ongar and phibblestown (with entrance to school) is being treated with rat poison. I'm still seeing dogs off leash and sniffing around the area. It's just a small sign... most people haven't noticed it; please be vigilant

• Advertisement

Lost Clonsilla: Short haired pure white male neutered 1 year & 1/2 old cat missing in the Hartstown Clonsilla area since Tuesday August 19th 2014 evening.
    wrote:
    He had no collar as he keeps losing them.Much loved pet.

Contact info here

vou4ps.jpg

Found Blanchardstown: Aug 23rd but still no reclaim. Contact Lors Lost Dogs for proof of ownership.

5krq8m.jpg

Found D15 Aug 27th: Black adult cat in D15 area, wearing a black collar and black harness. details of finder in our lost and found log....call 01-4994700 or DSPCA

1zvc0g1.jpg

Found Blanchardstown Sep 1st: See Lost and Found cats Ireland

2d29nv7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10 suzanneantonia

Sent pm to anniehoo because i cant reply to quoted message...............

• Advertisement

Sent pm to anniehoo because i cant reply to quoted message...............

Hi Suzanne. Which cat did you see? Will PM you my number anyway. If you see any of the lost animals posted take a quick pic or video clip if you can as any owner on the lookout will be very grateful of any sightings at all ;) Also the links I post are normally Facebook pages so you can comment there too.

Reunited Found Sep 4th Hartstown/Huntstown: male JRT see Lors Lost Dogs for info

2z5t56e.jpg

anniehoo wrote: »
    Found D15 Aug 27th: Black adult cat in D15 area, wearing a black collar and black harness. details of finder in our lost and found log....call 01-4994700 or DSPCA

1zvc0g1.jpg

He looks exactly like a cat I just fostered from DSPCA only Luna is a female.

Lost Tyrellstown Sep 4th: He is an adored 8 month old Springer Spaniel and the family are heartbroken..... he is chipped. See Lors Lost Dogs for info.

2vj4xes.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

billie1b wrote: »
    He looks exactly like a cat I just fostered from DSPCA only Luna is a female.

What area? there is one like that hanging around my road. It had a limp and an area of her leg shaved.

Hilly Bill wrote: »
    What area? there is one like that hanging around my road. It had a limp and an area of her leg shaved.

Ongar/Clonee

Lost Huntstown Sep 14th:This is Tilly, She got out of her house in the pinebrook area in Hunstown on sunday last. She is female and neutered, not chipped nor wearing a collar. She is just 1 year old. If you see Tilly or have any information on her please call her very worried owner Sandra

se83r4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Lost Huntstown Sep 14th:This is Tilly, She got out of her house in the pinebrook area in Hunstown on sunday last. She is female and neutered, not chipped nor wearing a collar. She is just 1 year old. If you see Tilly or have any information on her please call her very worried owner Sandra

se83r4.jpg
    There was a dead cat on the side of the link road between clonsilla and ongar distributor road on Wednesday looked a bit like this... I couldn't stop was on my way to doctors. The road where all the cars park for the train station

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Cyclewizard

January wrote: »
    There was a dead cat on the side of the link road between clonsilla and ongar distributor road on Wednesday looked a bit like this... I couldn't stop was on my way to doctors. The road where all the cars park for the train station

i cycled past the dead cat im pretty sure it was a lot whiter than the cat shown here. was in clonsilla quite far away from the ongar distributor road

Found Castaheany Sep 23rd: Has a black collar on. See Dogs Aid for contact number.

24edkyt.jpg

• Advertisement

Lost Clonsilla Sep 30th: Virgil is missing from Allendale, Clonsilla. Please could people in Clonsilla share Virgil's picture and check back gardens and sheds etc. Virgil was frightened by a couple of other cats on the road. He is microchipped to Dogs' Aid. Virgil is a black cat with a few white hairs on his bib. Please help bring Virgil back to his owner. He took a long time to be rehomed and has only recently been adopted.

juuy9s.jpg

Found Oct 5th:Black kitten found, yellow/gold collar,hartstown area. See here for finder info.

160sby9.jpg

Found Oct 5th:Black kitten found, yellow/gold collar,hartstown area. See here for finder info.

160sby9.jpg

There's a lady on my mams road that has s cat like that, its always escaping on her, the kitten was in my mams a couple of weeks ago. She lives in the Willow Wood area, cant see the finders info as I dont have a facebook

Found Clonsilla:This lovely cat has been residing in summerfield avenue in Clonsilla the past few days. If you recognize this cat please contact us on (01)8227270. See JustCats clinic.

2wn09c1.jpg

Found Blanchardstown Oct 14th: Proof of ownership required. See Lors Lost Dogs

28vt91x.jpg

Still Missing Clonsilla: Virgil is still MISSING from Clonsilla. Could people in the area please continue to check their back gardens and sheds etc. See Dogs Aid

2jg166v.jpg

Lost Ongar Oct 9th:This is Charlie.He is a 5 year old domestic long haired cat.
    He went missing from Beechfield near Ongar on Thursday 09/10/2014.He has a black tail and black markings on his body and tail.If you see him please call our clinic 01-8227270. Thank you

2eci6nq.jpg

Found Huntstown Rd Oct 13th: This is not Virgil above. Male black cat with very small white patch under chin. Unneutered, older, definitely not less than 2 years old. Very very friendly and desperate to be allowed indoors and petted.See Lost and Found Cats Ireland.

2yosbhz.jpg

Found Oct 20th Blanch: Urgent help needed: this very sweet boy followed a man in blanchardstown home. He's very timid and scared. Can you help foster this boy? Please call Amanda in last chance animals +353 (87) 247 3300 Info from Dogs Aid

bikxhe.jpg

Lost Oct 25th Briarswood/Hunstown: 3 dogs were let out of our garden last nite around 2.30am 2 came back but dodger didnt. its the briarwood/huntstown area of dublin 15. Via Irish Pound Dogs

2vcamag.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Formal shorts

Dog found outside the paddocks in littlrpace, quite distressed. Old king Charles, not chipped. Please share if you can, my number is 0877694376

L9JbR93.jpg

Advertisement