Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mental Tarren Mill(EU) Horde guild recruiting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Added both PyroJack and Pat. See yous in-game!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Added both PyroJack and Pat. See yous in-game!

Here, add me you dick!

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

TheDoc wrote: »
    Here, add me you dick!

Don't add him until he teaches you how to make the old bling bling, gold cap here we come.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

blockedPaT wrote: »
    Hey guys, interested in joining this. Just started playing.

BlockedPaT#2214

Sorry my ID is wrong, should be blockedPaT#2241

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm going to roll a Shaman here once i finish my get my Paladin to 90. Just not sure what race.

• Advertisement

Here, add me you dick!

I think I already did! I'm steb557#2654

Currently leveling a Prot Warrior for WoD as we were light on tanks. Anyone who wants to level, gimme a a shout!

What chars are you short of ?

We haven't officially started recruitment yet so we're not going class specific. We're doing guild Flex runs and stuff like that and are just short on tanks and healers in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Currently leveling a Prot Warrior for WoD as we were light on tanks. Anyone who wants to level, gimme a a shout!

What level you at. I'm also levelling a prot warrior :D I'm level 37 I think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

My arms warrior is currently 57. I'll dual spec him when I get to raid level.

What level you at. I'm also levelling a prot warrior :D I'm level 37 I think

16 :D

Haven't been on in a while. Forgot to Valor cap the Shaman :eek:

16 :D

Haven't been on in a while. Forgot to Valor cap the Shaman :eek:

Run HC scenarios, with the right ilvl you can cap 1K in around an hour or so.

Calhoun wrote: »
    Run HC scenarios, with the right ilvl you can cap 1K in around an hour or so.

Sadly he's still only 516 so needs all the LFR SoO he can get :(

I'm going mad in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Macaw

Guild Update

>Mental reached level 25 a little while back and is now up to 54 original accounts.
    (not that this matters since levels are being removed in Warlords)
    >We are raiding flex Wednesday and Thursday evenings and may move on to Normal SoO shortly
    (Half the guild hates Pandaland, half still want to do a little progression, so these raids are easy going and fill the gap)
    >Our raids are now streamed live, details on the website (be warned, our teamspeak bater is hilarious to us, but crude to somebody who might take offence)

Our aim and focus is still purely on Warlords raiding. In the meantime there is a thriving community of nutters messing about with achievements, levelling alts, PvP, Pandaland-raids, challenge modes or just cross server grouping high alliance population realms for some ganking :P

Recruitment is still very much open to all classes!
    In particular we are looking for a protection warrior and holy paladin.

As always, new players, re-rolling players or just purely social players are welcome!

Our website: Mentalguild.eu

Add me Jamesy#2713 or just whisper anyone in game for an invite

I need a horde character for the lore ect in WOD, if you dont mind me tagging along as social and we will see where it goes from there.

Will ping one of you guys later when i know what i am going to level.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Eogclouder

I joined 2-3 weeks ago and have been just arsing around in guild chat while levelling a fresh paladin, the lads are all sound and helpful, seems like a good bunch!

Joined lastnight on a warrior i plan to level, my hope is to do herald of the titan and old content like ICC ect for shadowmourne,

Didnt get to spend to long on though as the baby was losing her crap.

Calhoun wrote: »
    Joined lastnight on a warrior i plan to level, my hope is to do herald of the titan and old content like ICC ect for shadowmourne,

Didnt get to spend to long on though as the baby was losing her crap.

Herald is going in 6.0 I think!

I did a good bit of research on this lastnight, i couldnt really find anything that says its gone.

What is happening though is some of the mastery buffs ect that you would get today are gone so it will be harder to do.

If you do have an article on it being removed it would be interesting to see.

Got to level 7 lastnight :P, waiting on the right moment to pop the 3x leveling elixir thing.

• Advertisement

I definitely read it somewhere. Where that was I can't remember. Maybe I was dreaming... wouldn't be the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

I definitely read it somewhere. Where that was I can't remember. Maybe I was dreaming... wouldn't be the first time.

I think its the new feature of scaling down for old dungeons which is going to really complicate getting Herald after 6.0 launches.

I did it a few months ago and it was a superb project, a few boosted runs through Ulduar and Naxx, and some jaunts in the ICC 5mans gives a whole lot of suitable gear. There's also some tier 7 tokens to purchase from Justice Point vendors in Dalaran.

I still have my Herald toon locked at 80 with her gear (Horde healadin) and I've a friend thats got his locked tank still. Will happily jump into a group with any of you lads that fancy a go at Herald. I've recently capped my first horde 90 for double agent too, so could also help with a little boosting for gear if anyone needs.

I wouldnt have much time to play on Tarren Mill, but I might lob an alt your way if you take them, or perhaps even move my Herald toon.

Poke me a PM for battle tags as I dont want to post it here :)

How difficult would you say it is as an achievement?

This is my Herald toon. 219 ilevel I think, only missing gems and enchants.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Stebb/advanced

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

The most difficult part is the preparation I found, but for me that also may have been because I did a reroll on a new server for it and we had to work for literally everything as we had no heirlooms, money, guildies or alt professions to rely on. But that did make the whole process more epic for us. When it came to the actual achievement, it was probably the most simple part of the process :P I kept an ulduar save with Algalon accessible (technically only requires killing Flame Leviathan and XT-002 now) and when we were all grouped and had obsessively examined our gear we went in and one shot it.

We were ~8 ppl I think in 10man and we had an experienced tank and 2 heals with a shadow priest for back up. Everyone needs to be ready to do the fight with mechanics but it really was simple. Things like gems enchants and in particular food added a LOT of oomph but in the end the fight was over so fast that it was probably overkill :D

Anyway have PMed you my BTag :) So talk to you soon I guess!

KGLady wrote: »
    The most difficult part is the preparation I found, but for me that also may have been because I did a reroll on a new server for it and we had to work for literally everything as we had no heirlooms, money, guildies or alt professions to rely on. But that did make the whole process more epic for us. When it came to the actual achievement, it was probably the most simple part of the process :P I kept an ulduar save with Algalon accessible (technically only requires killing Flame Leviathan and XT-002 now) and when we were all grouped and had obsessively examined our gear we went in and one shot it.

We were ~8 ppl I think in 10man and we had an experienced tank and 2 heals with a shadow priest for back up. Everyone needs to be ready to do the fight with mechanics but it really was simple. Things like gems enchants and in particular food added a LOT of oomph but in the end the fight was over so fast that it was probably overkill :D

Anyway have PMed you my BTag :) So talk to you soon I guess!

Is it worth the effort ? Half thinking about just boosting my current char as I want then ready for wod.

Rolled a Rogue last night, and will give someone a shout ingame for an invite as well. Having full heirlooms makes levelling insanely fast.

Kiith wrote: »
    Rolled a Rogue last night, and will give someone a shout ingame for an invite as well. Having full heirlooms makes levelling insanely fast.

You'll get more +XP since the guild is 25, so you get all those little perk things.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Hi guys, im looking to return to the game soon and looking for a new home.
    Any info on the guild before i consider a paid transfer and decide which of my toons to move [more than likely my holy priest main will be my main]
    Primarily i play wow to raid in a friendly social atmosphere.
    I havent got round to reading through this whole thread but will do this afternoon but meanwhile any info is welcome if indeed your seeking more members :)

Just read through and saw the update above by Macaw and it sounds fun.

Add me Cully#2309

Its a nice place Dcully, i moved across a warrior this weekend as i want to do horde lore come WOD.

Its not going to be a main server for me as i currenty play elsewhere but its a nice place to chill out.

Two nights ago a number of folk were doing glory of the raider achieves, before that they were doing cmodes, andlastnight one of the guys was trying to kill 50K critters for the guild achievement and so on.

There is a vent server and is good to drop in for a chat. Ping anyone online and they will normally invite you.

• Advertisement

Got to lvl20 last night, and god it's weird playing on a new realm. Any alt i've had for the last few years would always have a high level character to finance them, but now i've got nothing. And no bags! Bloody weird.

Going well enough though, and started making some money from cloth and leather drops. Once i figure our what my battletag is, i'll add it here.

Advertisement