Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CNN Frequency

• 15-07-2015 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the new frequency, I've just lost it from 12522 V 21997 Eurobird

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭Thurston?

11112 H, 22000.

Handy to find this stuff out via the channel search box, top right of the page on kingofsat.net

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Thurston? wrote: »
    11112 H, 22000.

Handy to find this stuff out via the channel search box, top right of the page on kingofsat.net

cheers, I've only just discovered how to filter and navigate that site.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

Another useful tip for KoS is to click on the "last updated" table heading. This brings the most recent changes to the top to make life easier.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

i tried to retune but can't get it???

signal strength 60% signal quality 5 %

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

philstar wrote: »

In 'search options' try choosing Network, then do a search, that worked for me.

• Advertisement

^^^^^^^

still no joy :(

^^^^^^^

still no joy :(

So ... you've gone to do a manual scan of this transponder, & you're getting the poor signal readings above? It's no wonder you're not getting anything if those are the true readings: is your reception of satellite programmes a bit dicey in general then?

What kind of receiver are you using?

most channels come in strong (bbc & itv), a few are borderline

i'm using the triax box

most channels come in strong (bbc & itv), a few are borderline

i'm using the triax box

The Triax TSC114? So you've gone: DVB-S installation > transponder list > found or created the relevant transponder, with correct parameters, & the poor signal readings above are what you got?

No matter about the receiver, you shouldn't have any 'borderline' channels if you're in Ireland or the UK. There must be some problem with your receiving setup: what size is your dish?

65 cm

• Advertisement

Your whole setup must never have been installed properly, or it's deteriorated since. (I mean this in the sense of there being no proper oversight, not necessarily that everything was done wrong.)

Advertisement